DARE TO LOVE (Next Rich and Famous novel by Eve Montelibano)

DARE TO LOVE
a fanfic by Eve Montelibano

Every teenager has an all-time celebrity crush, the man she fantasizes about to be her everything. Of course, most girls know when fantasy ends. They outgrow their celeb crushes and move on to real boys, the attainable, accessible ones.

 But not Celine Antoinette Lavega, the only daughter of media mogul Theodore Lavega.

Her celebrity crush is Hollywood superstar Daryll Montgomery or Dare to his millions of fans.

Dare has been Celine's all-time crush. For more than a decade, since she was thirteen years old, he has been her dream man. She knows everything about him, all she could collect about Dare, tabloid clippings, magazine writeups, pictures, movies, memorabillias, TV interviews, she has them all. She writes to Dare religiously and she gets postcards from his international fan club in return, no doubt signed by some people in-charge of taking care of his public image. That pisses her no end. She wonders if Dare has read any of her letters at all.

Many would say she is obsessed with Dare Montgomery. She has her own website of Dare, her own contibution in further promoting his already excessive popularity. She does everything for the actor save being the president of his local fan club. His snobbish aristocratic parents emphatically forbid their only daughter representing a 'baduy" fan club, even if it's Hollywood, which she finds so hypocritcal since her family owns the biggest television network in the country. But even then, she would risk being disinherited if she could only meet Dare in person.

That's her one and only wish. To meet her fantasy man. And marry him! Tall order, you might say, but never discount Celine's determination.

But how can a pampered, idealistic twenty-five year find her way towards Dare's jaded world? Dare who's had two ex-wives, five publicly awknowledged live-in lovers and a constant string of women at his disposal? Dare who doesn't believe in love and marriage and happy endings?

Dare who doesn't even know she exists?

♥♥♥

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FAN SO YOU CAN READ MORE ON STORIES :)