Lorenzo Imagine - "I love you"

Imagine: Lorenzo telling you he loves you.

You were one of the 4th year students of I.A.D who came at the beginning of the year as new stuudents to the school. You moved there only a couple of weeks ago. And you liked it here. You liked the people, the school, the program, the sports, but one thing that was particulary standing out for you was one person. Lorenzo Guevara.

You and Lorenzo started to get along after you met him thanks to your strong personality and attitude. You had your first meeting when you noticed him making fun of some other kid and went to confront him. He was a little impressed by your actions, because not everyone stands out at him. And he liked it. 

You made peace at his request after some time of teasing each other and making fun of one another. You were surprised of how many things you two have in common and you many passions you shared. 

You grew very close in a few days, a really short amount of time. Lorenzo and Martina even broke up because of you. Lorenzo refused to stop seeing you at Martina's request and she didn't take it very well. She ended up leaving him and he was completely okay with it. 

You eventually fell for Lorenzo. But you kept it a secret because you thought he didn't like you back. Because he was insiting you two were just friends. You were a little hurt but you still liked to spend time with him, even as simple friends. 

Lorenzo was sensible, funny, charismatic, a great friend and a real gentleman, he was the perfect guy. But he wasn't like this around everyone, that's why people fear than like him.

One day, after you finished your training with the volleyball team you went to see if Lorenzo finished his as well and you made your way to the soccer field.

You saw the other guys making their way to the boys' locker room but there was no sight of Lorenzo. You asked a few of them where he was but none of them knew. So you started to worry a little. 

You ran off the field and walked into I.A.D to see there was almost no one around because everyone left. So did Lorenzo, because you couldn't find him here either.

So you gave up on trying to find him thinking that maybe he left more early or he was still around there and maybe doesn't want to be found.

So you decided to leave too and call Lorenzo a few more times on your way home. And that's what you did. You said goodbye to your other classmates who were still around and made your way to the gate outside.

When you walked out the main entrace you saw a figure of a boy standing on some bench, with his head on his hands and you could hear him swearing under his breath.

You decided to leave him alone but when you apperoched him you realized that was Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo?" You siad after you got closer causing him to jumb.

"(Y/N). H-hey..." Lorenzo said looking into the ground as it was the most important thing at that moment.

"Can I sit?" You asked making a few steps foward.

He stared at you for a few seconds and moved a few inches away to make place for you on the bench.

You sat down next to him and stared at him for a little in silence.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly. 

"Excuse me? Lorenzo, I don't know if you remember but you were supposed to meet me today, like... 20 minutes ago."

"I forgot." He said simply.

" What are you doing here, Lorenzo? I was worried about you. I thought something happened to you." You said worried a little.

"I'm fine... As you can see. Now I guess you can go." He said after he took his gaze away from you.

"Well, I-" You didn't really know what to say. Lorenzo just sent you away and you didn't want to go and leave him like that. So the situation turned really awkward quite fast.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong ." You tried to look him in he eyes but he turned away.

"I don't want you here!" He snapped into your face angrly. ȚJust- go away and bother someone else! Leave me alone!" He shouted again.

You looked at him sadly and a little surprised by his mood and then you got on your feet.

"Fine." You said broken. "But don't look for me tomorrow because I won't accept any apology." You turned around and simply left.

You walked a few second and then you could hear Lorenzo getting up the bench.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" He shouted as he rad towards you and grabbed your wrist making you face him.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean... Any of that. But the thing is-" He paused a little looking into your (e/c) eyes. "I'm really stressed out right now- and I don't know what to do, (Y/N)."

"What's wrong, Lorenzo? Tell me. What's bothering you?" You asked calmly.

"The thing is-" He sighed. " I don't know how to face all this! My life, my dad, who always wants me to be perfect, my team who needs their captain- I just... Loose my temper sometimes. Forgive me. He said softly looking straight into your (e/c) eyes.

You didn't even realize how close your faces were and when you did, you didn't move back or anything. You just enjoyed the moment even though you could barely held yourself back from kissing his lips. 

"It's alright." You said with a smile. "I forgive you. Just... tell me when something's wrong, okay? I don't want you getting through any of this alone; you know you have all my support, right?"

"Thank you." He replied. 

He noticed the short amount of space between you two and looked at you with a little smirk on the corner of his mouth.

"And also... There's something I want to tell you." He said turning a little serious.

"What is it?" You ask in confusion.

"Um. So... I- The thing is-" He paused breaking eye contact and looked into another direction.

"Lorenzo? What is it? You can tell me. Whatever it is. You can trust me." You said.

"I know but-"

"But?"

"I- I love you, (Y/N)!" Lorenzo said regretting it right after. 

"What?" You asked confused and surprised at the same time.

"Oh, I.. Shouldn't have said that." 

"No, Lorenzo... I... Love you too!" You said giggling.

"Really?" He said with a little shook.

"Yes! Lorenzo, I love you!" You said jumping into his arms and hugging him thightly. 

Lorenzo broke the hug and made you face him by grabbing your chin. He looked you in the eyes and then cupped both your cheeks and connected his lips with yours into a long and gentle kiss. 

You broke the kiss to face Lorenzo smiling at you. You smiled back and whispered one more time "I love you."