0.2

0.2 - WELCOME - 1993

Knowing she quickly need to get to the headmaster's office, she started to run. Though, coming to a halt after meeting the gargoyles that opened up to the office of the headmaster. The gargoyles registered the strength Fiona carried inside her without having to say a password, automatically unlocking it, enabling Fiona to run up the spiral stairs.

Opening the heavy wooden frame, Fiona felt the gaze of Albus Dumbledore, seated at his desk, gazing through his moon-shaped glasses at Fiona.

"I must say, I was not expecting you, Fiona, not for a long time." As Fiona attempted to catch her breath, he said calmly.

"Yes, well I must admit it wasn't necessarily a warm welcome to stay with Voldemort and his rats."  Dumbledore grinned at her, but she was not sure precisely when the questions would begin.

As other people, Fiona had always seen Dumbledore as something of a grandfather figure, but the connection was like no other. Dumbledore was intelligent, of course, but only as Fiona was if maybe more dominant. The two kept mysteries in the wizarding world that could create havoc if they got out. Fiona grinned one more time at him,

"I see you haven't decorated your office in an awfully long time, it's still the same." She pointed out to him as he chuckled,

"It's true, so little has changed in here, when in reality, so much has changed. Many things have since you left."

Fiona gazed at him, "you know I didn't leave by choice. I would never leave. I couldn't do that to you, the wizarding world, or even myself. I had friends, family. I made an oath to protect people. What do I have now? A psychopath wanting to kill me and no one, no one that cares anyway."

Dumbledore sighed, "you have your magic."

"But is it worth it all my magic, for what To fight? To kill? That's not me, Albus, you know I was put on this earth to protect the wizarding world, but not like this." She shook her head, asking him.

Albus sighed, "my dear, nobody was put on this earth to fight. Our job is to protect one another, but sometimes people believe it is for them to protect themselves from the goodness of the world since they know nothing else but evil and destruction. You were put on this earth to protect the people you love, that you care for, and you've done that all these years."

"Have I? Because believe me, Albus, it doesn't feel like it."

Fiona had been imprisoned under his rule by Voldemort's supporters, mostly Peter Pettigrew, for 13 years. Although he was not powerful enough to kill her, she was locked in a cellar full of black magic, and her abilities, which she used without having a wand, were weakened. The night that Lily and James Potter died at the hands of the Dark Lord, she was kidnapped. James Potter was closer to Fiona, closer than you thought, but because of his protection, people did not know, but knowing it no longer matters.

Fiona's case was a difficult one because it could only be clarified to people who asked where she was, that she had 'abandoned' them in need of need through her, whom she thought she would have to. And she wasn't there for those she loved.

"Albus, I need to understand what's happening in the wizarding world, you need my help, I can see it in your eyes, let me help, please." She asked desperately,

Albus took out the daily prophet and gave Fiona, who furrowed her eyebrows, at the front cover.

"Sirius Black has escaped prison, and people believe he is coming for Harry Potter."

☆ Please like and comment to support this book! All feedback appreciated ☆