To Atlantis!

My mother and I were driving home from the mall. I was going around the side of the mountain so I could look at the ocean.

But something unexpected happened. I see this massive wave. My eyes widen. I slam down on the breaks and grab my mum. I was outside of the car. It was like the world was in slow motion. I squeeze my eyes shut. Then I open then again. Instead of being my brown eyes there was blue glowing eyes. Before the wave hit us I made a bubble for us. I was struggling to keep it up.

When it had past I was out of breath. The only person I know who could do that is... wait he is not a person, he's an Atlantian. Orm... I look at my mum, she had her hands over her head and her eyes were shut tight. I get her back in the car and speed home.

When we get there I run to my room to put my suit on. I put my hand on the glass and it opened. I put my suit on and ran to the deck.

"Where are you going Amara!" My mother yells at me.

"Don't worry mum! I'll be back in a few weeks!" I yell.

"You promise?" She yells with worry in her eyes.

I look down not being able to promise her that I'll be coming back.

"I'll see you soon mum." I jump into the water and start my search to find Arthur.

I've been swimming for an hour and I haven't found him. I come up by a dock. I climb up on top of it and cough out some water.

"Namora?" I look up.

"Arthur! By the way my real name, it's Amara." I say. "I know what caused the wave, well I should say, I know who caused the wave."

"It's ok I know who did." He says. I looked at him shocked. I didn't think he knew about Orm's power. But then I see Princess Mera come up behind him. I feel my heart beat faster. I frown not knowing what was going on. I ignore it.

Arthur has his hand stretched out to help me up. I grab it and get up. "Was it Mera who told you?" I ask.

"Yes" He says.

"So what do we do now?" I look at both of them.

"We need to go to Atlantis, Arthur you need to take the throne." Mera says.

"But I'm not a ruler! I'm a half breed!" He says.

"It's supposed to be eldest takes throne, Arthur your eldest." I say.

I look into the water. I hate going into Atlantis.

When I turn around Mera says "Let's go to Atlantis." I smirk.

"We all jump in at the count of three. One, Two, Thr-" I scream as I'm pushed into the water. When I surface, I see Arthur laughing at me. I grab his arm and pull him, he did a scream of surprise. I end up being in a laughing fit. "You sound like a girl when you scream!" I laughed.

He pouted. "Let's just go to Atlantis" He grunted.

We began swimming. Me laughing every now and again. We reached a part of the sea I wasn't familiar with, so I followed Mera. She opened up this huge crate from the surface. I look at it and say, "We can't all fit into that." I say.

A few minutes later I'm squished between Mera and Arthur.

"I feel extremely uncomfortable" I complain.

They just ignored me, I pouted.

I sighed and looked at Arthur and took in what he looked like. He had long black hair  with dirty blonde streaks in it. He had a black beard. I looked at his toned chest, and how many tattoos he had. I looked up at his eyes and noticed he was staring at me. Our eyes locked. His eyes were a beautiful silver. I looked away, flustered. I don't know what this feeling is.

I pushed my feelings to the side and focused on our main mission at the moment. To over throw Orm. I just hope this works. When we get to the bridge to enter Atlantis, Arthur started asking questions, I ignored him and let Mera do all the talking. Until one caught my attention "Why do you live on land if your an Atlantian?"

"I'm like your mother, I wanted to see what else was out there. My mother came with me. We ended up living together on the surface." I reply.

The rest of the ride was silent.