Part 1

Sal gently pushed Nia onto the bed, sending her falling backwards, and she landed on her stomach.

"Babe, turn over," said Sal as he swung around to reach for the bottle of BBQ sauce, which was sitting on the small table beside the bed. Nia turned over to lay on her back, and then sat upright so she could get undressed.

"What are you doing?" asked Nia. Sal turned around and made eye contact with her, looking puzzled. "What...?" he asked slowly. "I- I thought you were gonna... strip down too..." said Nia.

Sal started laughing hysterically for a few seconds. "Have you even got a brain? Did you really think I wasn't gonna take off my pants? What am I gonna do, fuck you with my pants on?!" asked Sal, a mix of laughter and surprise in his voice.

"Damn... well, I had no idea what you were gonna do to be honest."

----

"Yeah, well I'm gonna tell you now... you won't be able to walk after you're done with me."

After Sal and Nia both got undressed, they settled back onto the bed and prepared for the beginning of their fun night.

"So... um... how should we start?" asked Sal.

"I don't know... wait, actually - why don't we start with the BBQ sauce? I love that stuff when it's laid on thick and smothered all over my titties," said Nia.

"Alright babe, you got it," said Sal.

Sal opened the cap of the bottle, and slowly began to pour the BBQ sauce onto Nia's incredible, bountiful breasts.

"Tell me when to stop," said Sal

"Mmmm, yes babe, pour some more," moaned Nia. "Ahhh! Yes. I'm loving this already!"

Nia lifted one hand to massage her breasts, spreading the sauce around her entire chest as well as deep into her cleavage.