Part 2

Nia was becoming immensely aroused by the seductive spreading of BBQ sauce on her chest, and she voiced this feeling to Sal. "Babe," she sighed slowly, "I'm so turned on right now... my-my clit is throbbing... please relieve some of the pressure..."

"Damn baby, you're liking this that much? Wow... I guess I know to take you out for ribs on our next date."

"Please babe, the pressure is becoming unbearable... I feel like I'm going to explode... help!"

"Okay, okay, calm down... I'll go in you in a second."

Nia could clearly see Sal's colossal erection; it was almost visibly throbbing in front of her very own eyes. She could tell that she wasn't the only one experiencing some built-up pressure.

Sal penetrated Nia with his erect member incredibly easily - Nia was far beyond wet and had plenty of natural lubrication. Every tiny movement of Sal's penis sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her entire body. There was so much pleasure erupting through her system that Nia just couldn't help but moan non-stop.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Oh my GOD! Babe, this feels incredible! Ah..."

"Yeah, you like it? You like it?!" Sal teased, grabbing the bottle of BBQ sauce that was laying on the bed next to Nia.

"Oh yes, good idea!! Pour that shit right on me babe!" cried Nia.

Sal opened the BBQ sauce with his fumbling fingers, which were shaking from arousal. Then, he carefully lifted it directly above Nia's cleavage and began to pour.