recap

The rest of the day Yue acts a little weird, although she still gives her friends a kinda fake smile...
   The day ends with Yue's unsettling silence, yet there's something about it that makes Jay and Zya be, somehow, unable to try and comfort her...

       "As you might already know (*whispers:* because I told you) , this year we'll be building on the knowleadge from last year. In order for that to work , we need a little recap! So , children, what did we learn las year?" Says the teacher calmly , then sits back on her chair and waits for a response.
   She stands still and looks at the students for some time , until she realises no one will answer.
     "Hmm..Well it seems like this recap is really... needed. "
      "We learned about magic the dangers of it!" Says a little fragile girl that seems few years younger. Her eyes are a pale-ish pink , paler than usual , and her almost completly white hair is covering half of her face. (You should already be familiar with her :)).) She's Yue , a girl almost everyone hates , yet no one wants to admit. The weird thing is , why do they hate her , when she did nothing at all?
  She waits a little , then continues :
" We also learned about our magical abilities , the bat amulet , the shades , oh , well , generally the 7 sinned creations !"  Then she sits back on her chair. She is the smartest girl in the classroom. Is she aware of that?
"Exactly , Yue! Thank you for helping us out!" She looks at the students and waits for someone to continue. But no one does....
"What else did we learn , Yue? You said about the 7 sinned creations" She continues.
"Yes , I did! But we only learnt about the bat amulet!" Yue responds.
"Exactly! So today we're continuing that chapter , but in more depth !"...