Chapter 26 : Inana is in danger

The celebration starts. A ritual is held in Amun's temple. The twin prince and princess are lying in the lap of their parents. The priest of the temple is chanting and then he pours the sacred water of Nile on their heads. Then he gives Asiya a cloth to wipe
their heads. Asiya holds the cloth to Aziza so that she can do as her hands are busy holding Amara, her daughter. Arim, Amara's twin is held by the Pharaoh. All the courtiers are present there. They also bless the twins for their better future.
........................................................................
The palace is like a place where the people enjoy themselves. At least now it is. But he sits there at a corner, staring at every servant girl who passes by him. This man possesses a lustful mind. He is none of the courtiers but an outsider. His lust filled eyes move to the place where Inana sits. The girl's smile attracts the stranger. Inana does not notice the man, nor does any one. He drinks silently. Inana excuses herself only to go to the balcony. She needs fresh air. But she notices that there is a man following her. Just as she moves to see the follower clearly, he jumps upon her and suppresses her cries with one hand. Pulling her on his shoulder, he goes to the bed of her chamber. Inana begs him to spare her. But it seems that the man is deaf. She weeps and cries but no body hears her. But just as the man attempts to seduce her someone grabs him by his shoulders and with force pulls him off her. Inana opens her eyes to see Lord Aten fight with the predator like man. The man tries to push Aten to the ground but he kicks on his abdomen and then on his mouth. The man fells on the ground. Inana's cries gather all the people in the chamber. The pharaoh only stares angrily at the man at his heel. He is a jerm in his country.
"Guards! Drag this criminal into the dungeon and whip him." It is all he managesto say. Because he is fumed inside that the man rises his dirty hands on Inana. The guards drag the intruder into the dungeon. Pharaoh returns to the chamber of medicine where Haran and other healers take care of Inana. Aten also recieves a stab on his left shoulder but he manages to bandage the wound himself.
"Are you alright?" Pharaoh asks Inana who is now weeping on the shoulder of Nimia. Asiya is also shocked by the incident.
"Yes my pharaoh but I am worrying about Lord Aten.Will he survive? He recieves a stab on his shoulder only to save me. If anything happens to him, I will not pardon myself. "
"Why are you saying this? Is Aten anyone who is close to you? Or are you close to him? Do you forget that incident happening on the bank of nile that day. The beating he receives from you. My lady Inana! Do not tell me that you have good feelings for lord Aten." Pharaoh says.
..................................................................

Pharaoh understands that Inana is in love with Aten. He tells Asiya about that.
"Are you serious ?I mean, Inana is in love! If that is true then I will change my name."
"Ha! Change my name!" Pharaoh mimics her. "What do you know about love? Woman! You have no idea what one can do if he is in love. If you love someone in future then you will know how it affects their lives."
With that he finds that the woman before him stares at him. He wants to be lost in those pair of black eyes. He leans and kisses her forehead, surprizing Asiya. And saying the words only to make her heart jump in its cage .
"I love you. Asiya." Anmatre says.
She stares at the man infront of her. Then she also says the same word.

"I love you."