roses are red, violets are blue- finn🌌🎵

Summary: the song tells it all. 💔 juice wrld gets me in my feelings😭

Me and finn broke up last night. Here's what happened.

Flashback

I heard finn come home. It was 6 am. What the hell. I went to go see him. "Hey babe." He said. "Where were you?" I asked him. "With the boys." He said and I shook my head. "I texted all of them and they said that you weren't there." I said. "I was with josh." He said and I shook my head again. "I texted everyone finn, they said you weren't there, go ahead keep lying to your girlfriend." I said. "Why do you have to be up my ass all of the time!" He shouted. "I'm sorry that I care about you and worry about you! Maybe I shouldn't anymore! Maybe I should leave!" I shouted back. "Y/n.. don't." He said. "No I'm leaving! You won't tell me the truth! I don't even know why I feel for you!" I screamed. I ran upstairs and packed my bags.

I walked out and saw his car with one of his hoes in it. I went to my friends house aka Millie 💗 she was always there for me. I knocked and she looked at me. "Y/n? What happened?" She said. "Well, me and finn broke up." I said and she pulled me in the house. She hugged me tight. "I'm sorry.." She said. "Its ok." I said. "I know who he was with." Millie said. "Who?" I said. "Iris." She said and I sighed. "Its ok.. but we need to go because I'm gonna be in a concert." I said and she smiled. "Of course." She said and we got out of the house and went into the car.

And that's where we are now. In the car while the driver is driving us to the destination. I let Millie listen to the song. She said that it's perfect. I laughed because it is about and break up. We got there and we got out. I saw juice wrld. I was happy I was in this concert. I knew finn and everyone else was gonna be in the crowd. I smiled at that thought because everyone will be shook. I went to my dressing room and got ready.  I put on and black and white striped shirt with high waisted jeans and some nice vans. I put makeup on then i was finished. 

I then walked out and got my Mic and stuff. "Here is roses by Benny Blanco, juice wrld,  featuring Y/n Y/l/n!" They said. I walked out with them and the music started. "Roses are red, violets are blue, my heart is dead, I am such a fool, why did i fall for you? I gave it all for you.... you gave me your heart, it was made of plastic!" I sang and i saw finn looking at me. I kept singing and juice wrld started singing. We finally finished and the crowd went wild. The concert finished and there was a after party. I kept the clothes that I wore and me and Millie went to the after party.

We both walked in and Sophia ran up to me.  "Y/n.. are you ok." She asked. "I'm great!" I said and me and Millie walked in more. I sighed. I saw iris. God. Kill me. Please. She was standing with Finn. Me and millie passed both of them. I went to my bestfriend jack. "Hey jack." I said. "Hey Y/n.. I heard what happned." He said and I sighed. "I'm sure everyone has." I said and looked down. "Hey, I'm sure you'll find someone else." He said. "Yeah.." I said and I saw iris had a Mic. I looked at her.

She looked a little drunk in her high ass heels. "Sooo um I just want to say I love my finnie and i-" she said but was interrupted by her spilling her drink all over her. Jack, Millie, and I started to laugh a little hard. Then jack ran up to give me them mic so i could sing. Gosh jack. I went on stage and put the song 'my boy by Billie eilish' "my boys being sus, he was, shady enough, but now he's just a shadow, my boy loves his friends like I love my spilt ends, by that I mean, he cuts them off." I sang. "My boy, don't love me like he promised, my boy, my boy,... my boys an ugly crier but he's such a pretty lier, but that I mean he said he'd change." I sang then finished. Everyone clapped even finn..