confession

Deku's pov:

( Today was the day) I thought to myself as I walked to school. Today i am going to confess to kacchan Im extreamly nervous..as i walk to school.
when i walk in to the school i am immediately greeted by Uraraka [sorry if i spell incorrectly]" deku-kun are u going to tell him!" She says in a loud excitement. I cover her mouth with a flushed face,
" shhhh i dont want anyone to hear", " sorry..i was just excited" she whispers.
Finally arriving to class i see kacchan with his head back and legs on the desk yelling for everyone to be quiet. I state at him in awe of his attractiveness. Oh and his strong jawline that was probably so sharp it could cut somone. "Hey! Midoriya are u gonna sit down?" I hear Kiri yell at me from across the room. " oh yes! I am!" i nervously say as I scatter to my desk. "Hey are u ok..?" Kaminari ask from behind me. " yes im fine just tired" i smile and put my focus on the front of the class as our teacher comes in.
The class eventuality came to an end and we havr a break. So before leaving the class i pause at the door. ( this was the time to confess)i think as im about to run out of the class and outside. Leaving the exit I head for the front of the school hoping kaccan would follow me scince he was staring at me in the doorway before i left.

Kacchan's pov:

Deku that nerd ran out of class so fast. Im worried- No he's been avoiding me; and i saw him stare this morning. I bet he is hiding somthing. So to find out i followed him. He just stood out side doing nothing..?
I walked over and smacked on the wall next to him so ge would jump.. and just as i thought ge did. " k-kacchan." He said nervously " wtf are u doing out here shity nerd!" I yelled.
" i need to tell u somthing..."
"what is it!?" I said making my way closer. " i-i love u Kaccan!" He blurted out with closed eyes . (He loves me) my heart suddenly sped up as i thought it would if deku were to say this. I have denied my feeling for this shity nerd from the start. " i love u too" i said with a serious face.

Deku:
"I love u too"
What..did i hear that right. I open my eyes to see his face and its very close to mine. My face gets even more flushed as i see him grow closer, our noses almost touching. "Did u hear me deku." He touches my hair, "y-yes i did." He grabs my hips pulling me tword. There was a long pause before he grabed my cheek and kisses me roughly. I was Shook at first , but then i kissed him back enjoying his rough kiss. We let go breathing and he let go anf started walking back to class" you better remember ur mine shitty nerd or there will be consequences!" I smile watching him walk off, "ok!" I yell.

.............a/n....................................

Thanks for reading if i want me to add somthing in the story pls commet and
also if u want to see some yaoi pls follow my insta acc

yaoi_pro_11. ❤❤❤❤