the awakening

"On August 19, 2012. Something outstanding happened to me," Cole said to his therapist, "I. Woke. Up."

"What do you mean?" the therapist wondered.

"I mean that I realized what I am on this God forsaken earth to do," Cole said with a chuckle and then he began pacing the room back and forth; to and fro.

"What would that be?" the therapist asked. not used to Cole being so out going due to his low selfconfidence from being bullied and abused his whole life.

"I'm here simply to kill..to take life..to be death incarnate," Cole was laughing now..digging his finger nails into his palms till they bled he then pulled out his dull pocket knife and looked at the therapist, who was sweating and shaking in fear.

"I-I think that you are over reacting," the therapist said trying to use all of the right words now, for they could be his last.

"You are going to be the first to die..dad," Cole said, laughing hysterically. then he locked the door and started toward the therapist. He knew that the therapist couldn't do anything and that there was no one else there to stop him. So Cole butchered him..slowly and painfully. and the last thing that therapist saw..was his sons face covered in his own blood.