Part 1: The meet.

You always enjoyed parties. Old timey clubs, casual and pleasurable drinking without raging drunks, immature men making bad attempt at flirting, and the overwhelming ammount of skin showing. The clubs you were to were more sophisticated. Attire was always neat, hair always done nicely within every lady and gentleman. You could say it was rich, fancy. No, it was medium weath. Everyone just looked good.

You sat swiftly down into a booth, your date moving along side you. Crossing your legs, resting your head in your hands and flashing a quick smile, he chuckles softly. You could visibly his stats above his head, even though you already saw them the first time you met.

Name: Sylvester Sims
Age: 23
Occupation: Officer
Family: An 11 year old daughter, deceased girlfriend.
Goals: Relax.
Mood: A big over edge.

He admiried your calm face, smiling back at you

He admiried your calm face, smiling back at you. He was indeed quite handsome, but his uneasiness was obvious and the stress made his face crinkle up.
"Admit it, Sylvester. You'd rather be doing a job than going on a date."
"No, that's not the case. That's not it at all."
"Then why are you so pent up?"
He looked away, covering his shameful face. "I'm just tired from my recent job," he replied. "It's not you at all." You sigh, sensing through his lie as he fidgeted with his finger. He obviously got nervous as soon as you called him out.
Mood: Lying.
Quiet talking emminated through the bar/club srea you were in, glasses clinked occasionally and you were quite relaxed, letting out a soft sigh. Great, another flunked date. I can't talk to him when he's this nervous. I'll suggest a drink.
"So, Sylvester. You're an officer, correct? I remember you telling me about it."
"I am actually! I don't think I told you, but it's kind of obvious." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck and nervously smiling. You ignore his small ego and remember your goal. "May I suggest you get a drink? I heard the bourbon and whiskey is excellent here." He nodded, flagging down the walk-around drink server. The club was interesting; party like and resturant like at the same time. I guess that was the intended appreance.
Sylvester ordered his drink and it came to the table to you pretty quick. He lifted the cup to his lips, drinking down the whole glass before smiling at you wearily, a bit embarassed by his action.
Mood: At ease.
You began a light conversation about the area, where you were from, your recent move. You talked about the small company your dad used to own before he passed away, and how your mother was a polar opposite from him by being sweet and considerate. He seemed to relax a lot after that, the alcohol probably helped take a bit of the edge off.
Your mind wonders off as a bad feeling begins to linger over you quickly as you notice a tall man, about 6'5 ish standing in the corner. His dark hat covers his face, however you could see his jawline and soft smirk. He was obviously handsome, but you could obviously tell the bad feeling coursing through your body. He stands tall and proud, probably from a wealthy community or family. His tuxedo was tucked neatly and completely form-fitting, showing his muscles while looking sophisticated. It felt like he was watching you even though you couldn't see his eyes. It felt like-
"Hey! (Y/N), are you alright? You blanked out on me, I was worried." You shake your head, coming out of your thoughs, raising a quick smile to show Sylvester you're alright. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine!! Sorry, I got a bit distracted."
"Alright, you worried me. I'm glad you're okay."
~You finish your drinks and talk more for about 30 minutes. The date was enjoyable, and you could possibly be down for a second date. Sylvester offered you a ride but you devide to stay and look for the precarious stranger.~
Walking around, you notice the club people acting more rousy than normal. Some people seem tense, you can see their moods and atleast 30% are feeling suspicious. You avoid contact while you look for the stranger in the suit, attemtping to prevent conversation and wasting time.
~
As time passes on, you being to get more aggrivated. Surely he had to be around he somewhere. What made him so interesting is that out of every single person in the world, he was the ONLY person who you couldn't see his info. You never thought this day would come. You were confused, and sure as hell wanted answers.
You run arouns, progressively becoming more aggitaged. It shouldn't be this hard to find a 6 foot well-dressed and handsome man. It's mostly women in here anyways. You start on a light jog, dashing through the club. No one stops you though. You wish they did as you slammed into the man, falling backwards. He grabs your hand and lifts you into the air, placing you down to avoid you getting hurt. "I apologize for bumping into you, miss." You notice that same jawline, his face even more attractive up close. His soft blue eyes studied your small and delicate frame, his lips curled up into a smirk. He tips his hat, turns around and begins to walk. "Hey, don't leave yet!" You fall forward in the commotion, grabbing his shoulder. He turns his head and looks at you. "I think we're done here." You blink, not on purpose though. He's gone.
Great. My one chance on knowing who this guy is and he can just fucking dissapear. What are the odds? I'll find him again. I will.
~~~