Don't drop that towel!

Misaki Pov

"I'm finally home," I mumble to myself as I unlocked the door of my apartment. It was an apartment that belonged to my husband, Takumi Usui and I.

I open the door and see no signs of that pervert. Great! He usually teases me the moment I step through the door so for him to be busy, it makes me feel relief.

I sit down on the couch he had since we were in high school. We never got rid of it since he loved it and I didn't want to waste any money even though I am a lawyer now and he is a doctor.

I take off my shoes and begin to wonder where that pervert is. He would have come out by now and annoy me. I get up from the couch to look for him just to make sure he wasn't planning any tricks on me.

"Takumi!" I call, but I get no answer. I checked the kitchen but he wasn't there. Could he be in the shower in our bedroom?

Considering that the only place he could be I head to our bedroom and bingo, I could hear the shower.

"Takumi!" I call again, sitting on the bed. The water in the shower stops. He must be finished. Moments later he steps out the bathroom with his glorious self only having a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Put some clothes on," I say to him shyly as I stared at his body. How can I ignore it when he stood there with the water dripping all over his toned body and his abs tempting me. One pull of that towel around his waist and he would be naked.

"Eyes up here Misa-chan," He interrupts my ogling at his body. He held a smirk on his face and I knew right away he was up to something. "Maybe it would be fun to lose the towel," He adds, tugging on the towel to loosen it up a bit.

"Takumi stop," I yell, blushing. After all these years, things like this still held an effect on me.

"I don't think you mean that Misa-chan," He comments continuing to tug at the towel.

"Takumi-"

The towel finally slowly begins to move away from his body.

"Don't drop that towel!" I yell, turning my head away from him.

"Hahaha.....Look Misa-chan," Takumi chuckles.

"No," I reply.

"Misaki, just one glance."

I reluctantly turn my gaze to him and realises this baka had on a boxer underneath the whole time. He was just teasing me again.

"I gonna kill you," I warn him before I pounce on him and we ended up having a pillow fight.