No bedtime

You continued walking behind him as he strutted so flamboyant like past every room door until he arrived at the last door in the hallway. He stopped and turned around slowly. He was very small in weight but he moved his body like he had a lot to go around. "THIS, is your room" he says pushing the door open slowly. It was beautiful and amazingly furnished. "I... I can't accept this" you say smiling and walking into the room, running your fingers over the silk sheets and the gorgeous velvet curtains. Mick stood in the doorway sucking on the inside of his lip as he watched you admire the room. "Brain had everything ordered SPECIFICALLY before you arrived, weeks in advance" Mick said walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "Brian?" You said snapping out of the luxurious bedrooms detail. "Yea... he ordered this stuff yesterday" Mick said shifting his shoulders. You stood back and started to look out the window, "You just said he ordered this stuff weeks in advance" you say looking back at Mick. "Don't we all trip up on our words (Y/N)" he said smirking and getting up from the bed and slowly walking out the bedroom. You closed the door hard behind him and sat on the bed. "Is this a set up!" you said to yourself. Everything is so fucking weird. "First they know me by name, then by face, now they're ordering things for me WEEKS before I even got the call to do this" You started to feel that uneasy feeling again all around you, it was a weird vibe in the house. You were so tired with all the thinking and all the weird shit you've felt since you've gotten out there. You regretted the whole trip especially when you began to drift off to sleep and heard loud sounds of headboards constantly banging on the walls and loud moaning. Now being night time, you needed your sleep so you placed the pillow over your ears to block out the sounds. Soon as the pillows began to work and you began to drift off to sleep you heard a soft tap on your window. "You have GOT to be FUCKING me right now! They're watching me while I sleep too?" you jumped up from your bed and swung the curtain open. You saw a brown haired guy with the softest facial expression poking his head closer up to talk to you in your ear silently. "Come on... I'll help you down" he said grabbing your hand. "Who the fuck are you? You goddamn peeping Tom! Get out of here before I scream for help" you said closing the window on him and shutting the curtain. You heard a muffled "I wouldn't do that if I were you" through the closed window. You opened it up and screamed "Why not" in his face. "I'm the only one you can trust in this house, I swear to god I am" he said still whispering. "Ohhh so you're just another one of the band weirdos huh? You live here too" you said whispering back. "Please let me introduce myself, I'm Charlie, just another one of the band weirdos" he said laughing. "Now come on!" He said grabbing your arm through the window. You climb out forcibly still in your nightgown onto the cold dark grass outside. "It's (Y/N), right? I've heard so much about you" he said grabbing your hand and leading you to a bench sitting in front of a pond with lights at the bottom. "What EXACTLY have you heard about me? I feel so found out around here and it's like everyone's got a secret" you say sitting down on the bench and adjusting your nightgown. "It's cold out here isn't it... want my jacket" he said avoiding the question and taking his jacket off. You sat there steamed, "No I don't want your fucking jacket! Look at me!" You said grabbing his face. "I want to know who's been expecting me and why? This stuff doesn't just happen ya know? What the fuck is everyone so scared to mention?" You said screaming at him. The bright lights from the house's back door shut on and a tall figure stood at the doorway, "Charlie, Charlie Charlie" it said slowly. "Running off with one of the girls again huh?" It said laughing. The person came closer and it appeared to be Mick in a silk black robe. He rolled his eyes at Charlie and turned to you, "Miss (Y/N)... past your bedtime?" he said smiling. "I'm a grown woman, I don't have a bedtime" you said standing up and walking towards him. He got closer and closer to you, almost chest to chest, "Not yet you don't" he said as he blew on your nose before walking back into the house.