Chapter 2

Now I stood up thinking that maybe I could go to the fridge and get something to eat not even thinking about the door being locked and of where I was. I walked to the door and tried to open it but of corse it was locked. So I went to the couch, laid down and fell asleep.

I later woke up to the door being unlocked and opened and to one of the men yelling at me to get up. "Wake up you stupid girl, wake up!"

I got up and they shoved some food on the couch and said there is your food for the day.

"Eat up!" one said then turned to the others, "what's the ransom amount for her?"

"A thousand." said one man.

"Good now let's get filming and get out to the post office." Said the other man.

"Good just sit there, say that you are fine, and for them to pay the ransom, tell them to meet us at the general store at midnight with no cops and all the money and they will get you back. don't say anything more and nothing less, keep it short and sweet now go!"

They filmed and I got it done.

Then they left, and I heard the truck pull away. I ate some food and when's back to bed. After what felt like a few days I hadn't had food in a day and then I thought about when they left, I didn't hear them lock the door.

So I tried to open the door. The door opened so I went out. I seen a brown buckle bag so I grabbed it and nothing was inside so I when to the fridge and grabbed some bread, bananas, some water that had been in the freezer, and snacks that had been on the counter. I also grabbed the sandwich that they had given me and the big bag of chips. Then I went to the door and stepped out.

I then noticed that there was a red truck siting out side. I when's over and tried to open. It opened and on the conceal. I hoped in and grabbed the keys. Then started it. I went down the path at like 20 mph.