Road Trip Here We Come

"Your not even going to ask your parents first?" Theodora toke the book out of my hands and then started anylyzing the book cover.

"You know there is more then the cover." I said taking the book out of her hands and put it into my shoulder book bag. 

"Ok so now that you are going to the vaca. Me, Mikie and Asher there are going to car pool do you want to car pool with us." She pointed her thumb towards the brown headed boy. So I guess thats Asher. 

"Ya, how else am I going to get there." 

"Ok, do we pick you up at your house."

"Ya, you know where?"

"Downtown, Greenville right?"

"Ya, when will you pick me up"  Yes I have plans this break

" Tonight at 900" Wow thats fast, do I have time to pack and clean my room to covince my mom

When I got home it was already 6pm and I told my mom of the last minute christmas break vacation. I may have lied a little.  She said I had to clean my room before I leave.  This draggs, I hate cleaning my room.  I packed a bag before I left. I didn't have much maybe a weeks worth of clothes plus one pair of boots. I was wearing the heavy jacket that would keep me warm.  Ididn't own any snow gear like glove or beanies not even for fashion. 

"I need to clean my room now."  I reminded myself. 

Fast forwarding from cleaning my room and I only have 30 minutes to eat. I ran down stairs and got a skilet and made a Tuna Melt. We had to make are own dinner and so that was my go to meal. It only to me ten minutes cause I'm so skilled.  I took one bite when my door bell ranged.  I put down my melt on the counter and opeaned the door

"Hello are you ready?" Asher said beheid the door.

"Hello, why are you up here not Theodora." I started to freak out. I told my mom no boys would be there. And now he's at the door. 

"She is having a extreme make out sesion in the back of the car with Mikie." He laughed

"Ok whatever, I'll be out in a sec can you hurry and get into the car, I my have embellished the truth." I was talking really fast, I doubt he understood my speech

"Ok, see you in the car." and he shut the door and left to the car.

I rushed up the stairs to grab my bag then told my mom goodnight as she layed in her bed half asleep. I left my house and head for the car in front of my house. It was more of a Jeep then a car but tomato, tomato.  I sat in the front seat because the back was consume by thirsty teenagers. Or where the consuming each other. '

Theodora peaked her head and saw I was in the car and she pushed him off her and screamed on the top of her lungs "ROAD TRIP HERE WE COME" and then continue to makeout.