Into Town, We Go!!

"Are you alright, Child?" Makarov sat on the couch across from me, I was spacing out again.

"Huh?" I blink and look at him.

"You seem like you were dazing out again, so I was asking if you are alright or not." He repeated.

"Oh, " I breath, "Yes, I'm alright."

Makarov had come over earlier this morning, just after I got out of the shower. He was confused to how I knew him, and I had to remind myself he didn't know about my memories returning last night, which is an obvious thing to say.

"Are you sure? You've also been shifting around for ten minutes." He gestured to me practically squirming in my own comfy recliner.

"I'm sure, " I smile politely at him, but I could tell he was becoming suspicious at it.

Laxus had a lot of stamina for a big guy! We were up in the late hours. Apparently, he really did like to go all out and liked to be rough. I'm not complaining but in the aftermath (now), I am sore and achy. Not to mention the bite mark on my left shoulder, that was more tender than any hickey or small love bites Laxus left behind. It was bruising by the time I saw it in the mirror after my shower. 

"I had Laxus come over to check up on you, did he stay the night?" Makarov peered around the living room.

"He did more than that, " I glance sideways with my mumble.

"What was that?" Makarov asked curiously.

Did he seriously hear me? I could see the mischievous gleam in his aging eyes. He knew something went on. At least it's better than Evergreen and Bixlow being over here. They would corner and threaten me again.

"Uh, nothing! I said nothing!" I squeak, snapping my attention toward the small man.

"Did you begin to remember anything at all?" He questioned, smiling 'innocently'.

My gut was screaming that he knew what happened somehow.

"Uh, actually I have, " He perked up hearing me say this, "I remember everything. Laxus came over and we ended up talking. I don't remember what he said exactly, but it triggered a memory and it was like a chain reaction." I scratch the back of my head. My long-sleeved turtleneck was beginning to grow very itchy. I'm going to Hell with my white lies.

"That's wonderful, Child! We should celebrate at the Guild!" He patted the couch cushion with his feet.

"Yeah..." I trail off. I really hope whenever Laxus wakes up, he doesn't come out naked or even in his underwear. I don't want Makarov knowing just yet. He'd be gushing to the world about 'grandbabies'. Which begs the thought of us not even using a condom. That really gripped fear into my heart, and I really don't have birth control laying around.

I shifted sideways, trying to be discreet about my discomfort, but the man eyes me suspiciously again. I don't think I was going to get past him.

"So, Child, where did Laxus sleep? There aren't any cover lying around, not is there a tussle in wrinkles on the couch. My grandson is a giant man, there would be at least--"

"Master, you know where Laxus slept. We're dating. We don't need to hide that we sleep in the same bed, " I cut him off with my brief agitation.

"Oh?" I could see the mischief in his eyes and grinning face. 

It made my skin crawl with uneasiness. I bring my knees to my chest and clasp my arms around my shins as I eye the old man suspiciously.

"You're acting weird, Master, " I begin, "Why?"