일곱

hyerin

"Ya pabo! You'll get it from me!" Lia sulked and went back to our shared double decker bed. Just then, slumber soon took over us.

-

jaebum

tossing and turning in bed,

why is this so

frustrating?

why is she on my mind?

sighing,

i went to the kitchen,

to make a cup of coffee.

like how i'll always do,

when i can't sleep.

-

"Hyung, still awake?" I turned to see Jinyoung still awake on the dining table.

"Yeah, I'm quite bothered by some things," I said.

"Is it the comeback? If you can't handle it, we can always push back. JYP is understanding," he spoke.

"No, it isn't about the comeback. It's all settled already actually," I laughed and stretched my arms.

"What's this about then, a girl?" Jinyoung smirked.

"Ho..how do you know?" I stuttered.

"Hyung, it's been nine years we knew each other. You still think you can hide things from me?" Jinyoung glared at me.

"F..fine," I hung my head low.

"Ya, spill," he knocked the dining table.

"I knew this girl, about seven months ago? She unintentionally came into the recording studio and from there we kinda talk quite a bit and we share each other tips on songwriting, and I don't really know why. But, I feel like I'm developing some feelings for her at the same time," I explained.

"This girl, you mean Hyerin don't you?" Jinyoung sighed.

"Y..yeah," I answered in shock.

"Wait 3 more years!" Jinyoung laughed.

"You aren't helping!" I whined.

"Confess and be lowkey, or wait for 3 years. You don't have a choice. If you make it public, she's gonna be out of JYP, I bet you won't want that," Jinyoung said seriously.

-
author

as the two listen to their members,

they continuously tossed and turn in bed.

thinking of what the two just said.

"hyerin, i'll make you mine," he whispered in determination.

"jaebum, i like you," she smiled in silence.