Greg

Martina is late again and it's a real struggle not to get worked up. I have to take deep breaths and focus hard so that I don't let my thoughts run away with me.

It's hard though. My mind keeps slipping to Kenneth and that long lunch they had the other day. A glass of wine and three cocktails she had, in the middle of the day too. 'Work lunch' my ass.

Still, it's hardly her fault. Judging by his Facebook page, all he does is bitch and moan about his ex and access to his kids. Martina is so kind hearted, I bet he's sucked her in with sob stories, saying he needs a shoulder to cry on. She'd never be able to see his ulterior motives and whilst I love that about her, it infuriates me too.

She's supposed to be at the gym at 6pm and if she doesn't hurry up, she's going to miss the appointment with her personal trainer. The guy's a crook anyway, promising to give women a butt lift without surgery... Martina is perfect as she is but it's kinda cute that she wants to look nice for me. She should know that I wouldn't change a thing about her.

I smile as I think of the gift I've got her, the cute little lingerie set that I've had delivered to surprise her when she gets home. I can just picture her slipping it on, admiring herself in the mirror. Maybe sliding her hands down to the silky thong... My mind slips back to the first time she lead me home with her, how she put on a little show in the bedroom, touching herself for me.

Shit. I shouldn't have thought of that. Chuckling to myself, I adjust the bulge in my trousers and shake my head. She's a little firecracker alright. The day after that little display, she took me over to meet her parents and I couldn't believe how she could slip from being so filthy in the bedroom to being so angelic around her family. I think that was when I really fell for her.

Where the hell is she?!

She's probably stopped off to grab something for dinner. I hope it's not salmon again, she's done that twice this week. She barely ate though, she just picked at it and pushed the salad around the plate.

She hasn't seemed great lately. She's pale and stressed. She's even started chewing her fingernails which is a habit I hate. In all honesty, I think the problem is Kenneth and the way he's demanding so much of her time. I'm on the verge of putting in a complaint about him to his boss. Martina is too soft to do it herself, she relies on me heavily for stuff like that.

Like that barista at Starbucks. Every morning he'd pester her, chatting away, flirting. All the poor girl wanted was a morning cup of coffee, not have to deal with a creep at 8am. I got him fired in the end. I'm not proud of it and everyone has the right to work, but it just got to much. He was harassing her by the end.

I'm going to have to deal with Kenneth in a similar way if he doesn't stop. Two hours he had on the phone the other night. The film she'd put on was paused for TWO WHOLE HOURS. It's getting ridiculous.

Finally, I see her car at the end of the street. She looks paler than ever and my heart twinges at how overworked she is. It's not fair. In fact, she looks so worried that she looks nervous, on the verge of tears.

She hesitates as she spots my gift on the front step and to my surprise, she rips it open without even taking it into the house. That annoys me quite a lot. Judging by my previous gifts, she should know it might be a little risque. The neighbours could easily see what she's opened and think she's a whore. I know she's eager to see what's inside, but she should show a bit of restraint.

She begins to cry when she sees it and my heart melts. She's had so few people who have ever spoilt her in the way I do.

She's barely through the door when she's on the phone. No doubt to him.

She dumps her shopping bag on the floor and it irritates me, I hate mess. I suppose she can't be expected to know that just yet though, so I decide to forgive her. Still, I want to know what she has got for dinner, so I adjust the lens slightly and zoom in. Chicken. Well, that's good. She needs some protein. She looks so stressed lately! My poor baby.

She's stood out on the kerb now and at first I think she's waiting for her ride to the gym, but she doesn't have her gym bag with her. When Kenneth's car swings round the corner it's all I can do not to leap out of my car and confront him. He's obviously upset her, she's crying now as he jumps out and guides her to his car. Bastard. He's looking around, but he'll never spot me.

I can feel my blood rising, but I force myself to calm down. There's no way Martina will stay out tonight. Not when she knows I'm waiting at home for her. She loves me too much.

I settle back in my car seat and flick through screens on my tablet, lingering on the camera in the tree that gives an unrestricted view into Martina's bedroom. She's been shy lately, closing the curtains tight instead of leaving them open. I think its because of the letter I sent her, describing what I've seen her doing in there and how it made me feel.

I grin to myself. She doesn't have to be shy around me.

I love her just as much as she loves me.