Lets make ARMYs cry!

enjoy crying

or not

idk

 Bangtan finally disband. They had to face many hardships. Too much for them to be exact. It has been 9 years since this song came out.But you never knew. You went to another fandom. 

What is it? Who knowsAll your BTS merch were put in one box. You never opened it since you decided to move on. You just left it there. 

 You scroll through your phone to find something good to play. Then you see a song called "Spring Day"It did not tell the artist. But you were interested.

You played the song as the memories come back. They hit you like a flood.You decided to search for them in YouTube. You listen to their songs as you smile. You listen to their songs as you remember the times you supported them.You then watched some shorts about them. You felt happy. They were enjoying themselves. You were enjoying yourself. 

 You looked at the box and decided to open it. Many things were inside. They bring joy to you as you listened to their songs"No More Dream" game them a chance to start"Blood, Sweat, and Tears" made them famous"DNA" their first music video to reach 500M views"Idol" They were #1 in "Most views under 24 hours"

 You scrolled through the comment section and this is what you see. 

 "R.I.P our legends. You will always be missed.. We will always purple you..""I'm crying. This brings back so many memories""I'll always remember how they cured my depression. Goodbye.."You were shocked. Did they disband?!You searched for a video. 

 You clicked the video. 

 They were singing "Let Go"And thenBTS was standing there. Smiling. Sad smiles...."Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida."You watch the video. 

Your smile slowly fades away.... 

 "Thank you for sticking with us until the very end.. We'll miss you ARMY. Never forget that.."Namjoon said as he sobbed loudly Then the video endedYou cried. You quit the fandom and you comeback to this?!You know it will take 100 sleepless nights.You had to move on.You said it one more time

 Kim Namjoon 

 Kim Seokjin

 Min Yoongi 

 Jung Hoseok

 Park Jimin 

 Kim Taehyung 

 Jeon Jungkook

 B T S

 Then came 3 more yearsYou finally moved onYou help the poster as you sit on a bench in the winter.You smiled as you looked at it.

 "Hey"You looked back at the stranger. 

He looked awfully familiar."Do you know them?""Yes. They helped me through my pains and struggles. They helped me stand up to others."

 "I see."Then something happenedYou and the stranger had a conversation about BTS. You loved talking to him.He then revealed his name. Your bias.Everything then went black.You woke up.

 It was 20 years since they disband. You were on your bed with your bias, and your children.You smiled as you went back to sleep

 thank you for readingif you cried i have something that'll make you feel betterunless you don't like dirty jokestilt your head!

 8=>

wait... you didn't cry?!

okay here

i broke your lightstick

don't have one?!

the lightstick was free and i was gonna give it to you

ok BYE :)