Chapter #4

"Every Alphas needs a Queen of his own, even the cold-hearted ones." -Alpha Dhiego.

"Sports has the power to change the world." - Nəlsou Mɐupɐlɐ.

Warning: There are swearings in this chapter, as well as most of the chapter, if not all of them, so here is your warning!

♡♡♡Lissa's Pov♡♡♡

As Dhiego and I heading to the down stairs, I noticing there is a baby dragon on the ground floor, all of the packs that are had 'the curse of eternal life' are all having a baby dragon as well, which all have different types of baby dragons, I had my own baby dragon too, I have a Diamond baby dragon, while Dhiego has Dark and Light baby dragon, which is just as rear if not rearer as mine.

"Hey, you have a baby dragon too, what is its name? is it a male or female?." I asking calmly, while being curious at the same time. "It's a female, and her name is Lissa, I named her after you, how about you?." Dhiego said calmly, while he grins at the same time. "Mine is a male, his name is Dhiego, I'm named him after you as well!." I said calmly, while I grins at the same time.

As Dhiego and I are heading closer to the massive tennis courts, we are noticed that everyone are finishing their own warm up matches, I'm checking on the girls, while he checking on the guys, there are having loads of fun in their warm up matches:

Yvette plays Bianca, she beats Bianca in straight sets (6:4, 6:4), Kurumi plays Renee, she beats Renee in straight sets (6:3, 7:5), Elina plays Breeanne, she beat Breeanne in three sets (4:6, 6:2, 10:8), Dani plays Sneaha, she beats Dani in three sets (6:3, 6:7 [2], 8:6), SangHyang plays Vela, she beats Vela in three sets (4:6, 6:4, 9:7), Chels plays Kayla, she beats Chels in three sets (6:7 [4], 6:3, 6:2) and Felicity plays Christiano, and she's lost to him in straight sets (3:6, 3:6, 3:6), on the battle of the sexes.

"Hey ladies, do you gurls having fun?." I said calmly, while being curious at the same time. "Oh hell yes Liss!!!." Kayla said with a smirk. "Yes it is Liss!!!." Kurumi said with a smirk. "Yeah, we are having fun as well, wether win or lose!." Yvette said candidly with a smirk. "Yeah, it is fun you know!!!." Elina said candidly with a smile. "Yeah, I'm having loads of fun too!!!." SangHyang said with a smirk.

"Liss, I'm playing you right now!!!." Renee said candidly, while challenges me at the same time. "Alright, I'm ready to played you, but I'll beat you again!!!." I said candidly with a smile, while giggles at the same time. "We will shall see what happens in the match!." Renee said with a smile. "I think one of us has to play with one of the guys, which it is!." Yvette said candidly, while grins at the same time. "Okay then, I'll do it!!!." Dani said candidly, while grins at the same time. "Okay then, Dani you will play Felicity, you guys had no choice, but to play each other!!!." I said with a smirk, while grins at the same time.

I'm pairing up the girls now: I'm plays Renee, Yvette plays Vela, SangHyang take on Chels, Breeanne locked horns with Bianca, Elina take on Kayla, Sneaha face off against Kurumi, while Dani will take on Felicity, which is highly interesting.

☆☆☆Dhiego's Pov☆☆☆

While Liss is checking the girls, I'm checking on the guys as well! and like the girls, the guys are also having loads of fun on their warm up matches as well!

I looked at the score boards, and the results of the warm up matches are:

Gonzales plays Schwaiger, and Schwaiger beats him in straight sets (6:4, 6:4, 7:5), Jax plays Sebastién, and Sebastién beats him in straight sets (7:5, 7:5, 7:6 [2]), Maximilian plays Croc, and Maximilian beats him in straight sets (6:3, 6:3, 6:3), Oliver plays Taylor, and Oliver beats him in straight sets (6:4, 6:3, 6:3), and Eric plays Anthonio, and Eric beats him in straight sets as well (6:4, 6:3, 7:5). Mikhail plays Landon, and Mikhail beats him in straight sets (6:3, 6:3, 7:6 [2]). and Christiano plays Felicity, and Christiano beats her in straight sets (6:3, 6:3, 6:3) in the battle of the sexes.

"Hey guys, do you guys have fun?." I said candidly, while grins at the same time. "Hey, it is Serbia-Messi!!!." Maximilian said with a smirk, while he grins at the same time. "Yeah, it is fun, like it is my favorite sport so far, so yeah!!!." Schwaiger said with a smile, while he giggles at the same time. "Hey, I'm having loads of fun!!!." Oliver said candidly with a smirk, while he grins at the same time. "Yeah, I having alot of fun myself, everyone does as well, wether win or lose!!." Mikhail said with a smirk.

"Okay, I'm playing you Djokovic!!!." Landon said with a smirk, while challenges me at the same time. "Fine, I'm ready to play you now, but I'm going to beat you again!!!." I said candidly with a smirk, while raising my eye brows at the same time. "We shall see what happens in the match." Landon said with a smile. "Hey, it means that Christiano will play Taylor, you guys had zero choice, but to play each other." Maximilian said candidly with a smirk, while he grins at the same time. "Okay then, I'll do it!!!." Taylor said candidly with a smile, while he grins at the same time. "Whatever, I play with anyone, so I don't even bothered who am I played next." Christiano said with a smirk.

Now I'm pairing the guys, I'm face off against Landon, Mikhail lock horns with Anthonio, Eric take on Sebastién, Gonzales take on Oliver, Schwaiger take on Jax, Maximilian face off against Croc, and finally Taylor you and Chris will play each other this time.

Let the battle begins shall we?

*Several Hours Later*

I'm defeating Landon in straight sets (6:4, 6:4, 6:4), Schwaiger defeated Jax in straight sets (6:4, 6:4, 6:4), Oliver defeated Gonzales in straight sets (7:5, 6:3, 6:4), Mikhail defeated Anthonio in straight sets (7:5, 6:4, 6:3), Sebastién defeated Eric in four sets (7:5, 6:3, 4:6, 6:3), Maximilian defeated Croc in straight sets (6:3, 6:4, 6:3) and Taylor defeated Chris in four tough sets (3:6, 6:3, 6:4, 7:5) in the tight battle.

It was a tough match for both Taylor and Chris, but he is managed to do that in four sets, which the score line does not show how close that battle really is.

♡♡♡Lissa's Pov♡♡♡

I'm defeating Renee in straight sets (6:2, 6:2), Yvette defeat Vela in straight sets (6:2, 6:4), SangHyang defeated Chels in straight sets (6:4, 6:2), Bianca defeated Breeanee in three sets (6:3, 4:6, 7:5), Elina defeated Kayla in three sets (7:5, 2:6, 6:4), Kurumi defeated Sneaha in three sets (6:3, 4:6, 9:7), and Dani lost to Felicity (6:3, 3:6, 4:6) in three sets at the tightest battle that I ever seen.

She manages to do all she could, but it wasn't enough to beat Felicity Smeok-Quinn, but she plays fuckingly her best, which it is very bloody important.

End of the chapter, so it is updated, because there are a few mistakes there, but it is now fixed I guess, so yeah!- UkReaders97

This chapter is dedicated for Abby_Reads

#Warewolves4Life, #SayNoToRacism, #SayNoToBullying