Bridges

Her legs opened for him. Wanting him in her. To please her. Give her all of his love. All that he was.

She tasted his wet mouth. Felt him kiss her face. Her neck. His hands trailed down her body eagerly. Traveling up her shirt to finger her bra. Finger her ribs.

Crying out she arched up grinding into him. Tasting the pressure of him through his pants. Grappling onto his shirt to touch the thick of his body she tore his shirt off. For the first time savoring the warmth of his skin. Drunkenly caressing the muscles of his back. Listening to the sound of his kisses. Diving into the sensations he was offering. Hugging his body tighter between her legs heightening the pleasure of him on her.

Namjoo rubbed her face against his cheek. Moaning a little as he dipped lower onto her. Feeling him grow with urgency. Arching higher she knotted her legs around his upper body so her entire middle rubbed him.

Cupping his shoulder, she skimmed her cheek against his, traced her lips over his neck. Breathing in his male scent. Feeling it make her heart race. Until she was panting from the sizzling heat. Holding him tighter. Pressing her hands into his back urging him closer.

Their eyes opened once. Twice. To look at each other. Through the wet kisses that left her yearning for more. Recognizing the same emotions resonating through gazes. The deep cry for release so intense on a level that not a word could define it. The desire to spend the night together like a normal couple. The privilege of intimacy that only belonged to them.

And also, because this was unpremeditated. She couldn't untangle herself from him even if her head willed her to. Sehun was enticing, too tempting.

Their eyes continued searching, sampling each other. The way his focus stayed only on her made her feel like she owned the world. And she thought he was perfect the way he was sculpted. Exuding such manliness. Even greater because he belonged to her. He had chosen her.

Beckoning her mouth to open he gave her another wet mouth kiss increasing the fire in her. Groan from within his throat as his hand touched the button of her pants. The tips of his fingers brushed her belly causing a shiver.

Withdrawing frustrated, "I don't have a condom, Namjoo."

Her heart pounded with disappointment. Would they really have to stop here? When they were so nearly there?

She couldn't remove her grip from him. More than aware she was taking back all that she had promised herself. Not to be impulsive. To be smart about what they were doing.

But...

But what did it matter when they liked each other? She was being stupid, but she had been deprived of intimacy for so long.

She wanted this.

With him.

Rising up to kiss him Namjoo ran her hand up his face into his hair. His head lowered to kiss her, but he didn't. She saw the sparkle in his eyes. Saying he also wanted this. With her. It was all she needed. "I'll take the pill. I'll still be fine if I take it in seventy-two hours."

Their eyes met. Quietly staring at each other for another confirmation. The heart pounding hesitation passed before he kissed her and unbuttoned her pants. Her body screamed for him.

Sehun's fingers excruciatingly brushed her thighs as he pulled her pants off. Hurriedly worked on his own before crushing her in his naked form. He was glorious. Magnificent. So smooth she wanted him like this forever. Their mouths connected again. Hands roaming over each other. Every touch telling a different story, leaving a different imprint.

His erection probed her making her cry out. His mouth quieted her. Only for a moment. She let him smother her with his love as she whimpered into his mouth. Tasted his heavy breath. Massage his broad shoulders before greedily planting her hands against his sweat soaked back. He was full of warmth, so hard and ready. Easing onto her upper back to give him full access, she sucked in a breath. Knotting her legs at his back she waited for his entrance.