Untitled Story Part

You walk up to the Phantomhive manor and knock. A tall man in black opens the door "Ah lady Olivia, please come in" you walk in and look around "thank you Sebastian, where is ciel...why did he want to see me?". Sebastian pins you against the wall "Hes not the one who wanted to see you lady olivia." You blush "S-Sebastian what are you d-doin..? he kisses you. "i've been watching you, i cant keep my eyes off you.." You wrap you legs around him kissing him deeply. "Sebastian." he looks at you "Are you okay?". You grab him by his tie and pull him close "take me Sebastian " you whisper in his ear. He smiles and starts undressing you, you take off his shirt. He carrys you upstairs to the gusset room and throws you on the bed. He gets on top of you and kisses you "are you ready lady Olivia?" . You smile and pull him closer" yes, he goes inside you slowly and gets faster "S-SEBASTIAN!" you scream in pain and pleasure. He grabs your waist and goes faster then slowls down. He smirks. "I like when you say my name" he whispers in your ear. He goes in and out of you faster, you grab his perfect chest your nails go in his chest drawing blood that drips on your breast. "let me get that" he licks it off your breast. You moan louder. He cums inside you "Ahh! SEBASTIAN!" he smiles and lets go of you. "Are you okay lady Olivia?" you begin to pant like a dog. "Hungery?" he smiles. You get on top of him "I want something sweet" you lick his neck. "lady Olivia, you want more." You bounce on him he goes in and out of you faster, he rubs your sides and moans. You cum all over him. "Done already?" he smiles "master will be back soon, i hate to see you leave. You get dressed and he walks you to the door, you kiss him and whispers in his ear "ill be back". You get in the carage and ride off.