Royal

(part two of 21 Q's. TW: brief homophobic slur)

It had been years since Awsten had been with Geoff. After high school, the pair had teamed up with Otto and made their band, Waterparks. Once they released their first EP, Airplane Conversations, Awsten and Geoff called their relationship off for the sake of the band. Though they were no longer a couple, there was obviously still feelings left over. Any interview the band did, Awsten was all over Geoff. There are pictures everywhere of the pair fake kissing, holding hands, carrying each other, etc.

Now, things weren't looking too good. Their last week of their Entertainment tour, Awsten had kissed Geoff on stage for everyone to see, resulting in a picture of them going viral in the fandom. Geoff's girlfriend was not happy to say the least. This wasn't the first time that this had happened. She had always suspected that there was something between Awsten and Geoff, and this just confirmed things for her.

She gave Geoff a choice. The band or her. Geoff couldn't choose, so she chose for him. She would move out and live with her mom for a while until she found another place to live, and the two would share custody of their daughter. Geoff tried to get her to change her mind, but her decision was final.

"Fuck!" Geoff cursed loudly, kicking the tourbus wall as he stepped on. "Fuck everything!!"

Awsten and Otto rushed in to the door to check out what happened. "Geoff, is everything okay?"

Geoff glared at Awsten with eyes full of rage. "No, Awsten, nothing's fucking okay! Chloe and I are fucking over all because your stupid gay ass had to kiss me on stage in front of everyone!! Thanks a whole fucking lot Awsten."

Awsten shrunk in front of the taller brunette. "Geo–"

"Save it, Awsten. I don't wanna fucking hear it." Geoff snapped before shoving Awsten away roughly and walking past Otto, slamming the door to his room shut.

Awsten's eyes immediately flooded with tears as he ran onto the couch and curled up around a pillow and sobbed, squeezing the pillow tightly against his chest.

"Awsten, please don't cry, Geoff didn't mean it. You know how he gets when he's upset." Otto said, rubbing Awsten's back as he cried.

"N-No, he's right it's my fault.." Awsten sobbed. "If I hadn't had kissed him then none of this would have happened."

Awsten threw aside the pillow he was hugging and stormed out of the tour bus, tears still rolling from his eyes.

Otto sighed heavily, calling out Awsten's despite knowing he wouldn't come back any time soon.

Otto stood up and walked over to the main bedroom, knocking on the door. "Geoff...?"

No answer.

"Geoff, I know you're in there, we need to talk." Otto called out.

"Come in." He heard Geoff mumble.

Otto walked in and shut the door behind him, sitting down on the end of the bed where Geoff was laying face down. The room smelled like vodka.

"Geoff, are you drinking??" Otto asked him concernedly.

"Mm." Geoff groaned.

"Fuck...Anyway, what the fuck was with that whole thing with Awsten back there??" Otto asked angrily.

Geoff sat up with an angry look on his face. "Seriously??" He yelled. It was obvious to Otto that he was drunk. "The dumb fag kissed me knowing fully that I have a girlfriend! And he fucking does it on stage??"