[["Basics"]]

Introduction
about ibisPaint X and
it's Tools

-- ¤ --

¤ one || How to make a new canvas:
#1 - Open on your phone the ibisPaint x app.
#2 - Next, click the "My Gallery" which has brush icon.
#3 - Then click the "plus sign' at the left side corner of your phone.
And choose the resolution of your canvas by rewritting the size in H and W. Then you're done.

¤ two|| How add layer:
#1 - Click the layer icon.
#2 - Choose the plus sign. Then your done.

¤ three || How to add photo:
#1 - Clock the layer icob.
#2 - Then choose the camera icon and go to your gallery.

[[ Tools ]]

¤ Primary:

[green]

This button is for quick switching between brush and eraser.

[yellow]
A tool that has another set of tool inside and give you sign which tool you have choosen. Once na i-click mo ang isa sa mga tools, iyon ang magiging icon doon sa brush.
-- ¤ --
Here are the secondary tools that you can find inside.

-- ¤ --Here are the secondary tools that you can find inside

Transform
- you can easily move here the photo. If you want to change its position.
Magic Wand
- used for quickly selecting parts of image and this usually used for rendering images.
Lasso
- which used for selecting/cropping the of images.
Filter
- you can find here the filter for you choosen image. You can find the categories inside are adjust color, blur, refer to lower layer, refer to upper layer, draw, AI, artistic, transform, and frame.
Brush
- to used brush
Eraser
- to used eraser
Smudge
- used for partly moving the part of an image in other direction. This is used too for making oil painting.
Blur
- using brush you can blured here some parts of your image.
Bucket
- used for changing the color of image that you have choosen partly. But i don't usually used this one.
Text
- used for adding text
Frame Divider
- usaully used for drawing
Eye dropping
- used for selecting the color of you want to the color of your brush.
Cavas
- place that you can change the canvas size, trim the canvas, resize, rotate left the canvas, rotate right the canvas, invert horizontal and invert vertical.
Setting
- place that you can adjust settings.

-- ¤ --
[orange]
Place that you can change the brush.
[red]
Place that you ca chage the color of the brush.
[violet]
To make the background of primary tools be transparent.
[black]
For saving your work.
[blue]
- place that you can find the layer window.
-- ¤ --
Here what can you find inside.

Pink - place for layersRed - clipping/attaching the layer to your choosen layerOrangeLight Blue - this is for blending option such as Overlay, lighten, add, & etc

Red - clipping/attaching the layer to your choosen layer
Orange
Light Blue - this is for blending option such as Overlay, lighten, add, & etc.
Lavander - botton that you can adjust the opacity of layer.

Yellow - select to add layerPeach - select to dublicate layer or add layerGold  - select to add photosOrange - select to clear the layarRed - select to move the photo at layerPink - select to merge down the selected layerBaby blue - select to dele...

Peach - select to dublicate layer or add layer
Gold - select to add photos
Orange - select to clear the layar
Red - select to move the photo at layer
Pink - select to merge down the selected layer
Baby blue - select to delete the layer

-- ¤ --

I hope you understand what I've written. Lol. Hope you have understand now what are uses of these tools.

Thank you and God bless.