Chapter 8

(YN) POV

With Teiwaz engineers working on the mobile suits I had nothing to do. Leaving me bored to death and walking around the ship.

"(YN) aren't you going to the Sakazuki" Atra asked. Ah yes, the ceremony that will officially making Tekkaden and Teiwaz brothers. (AN: I really did some research on this and I'm honestly amazed)

"I don't see any reason for me to be there" I shrugged

"But your an important part of Tekkaden too" She adds

"I'm a cook Atra, I'm sure that's not that important. No offense" I say

"None sense (YN), you're more than just a cook. You're always helping Nadi with the mobile suits"

Timeskip

"Atra you really don't have to do this" I say as she did my hair. I don't know how, but she managed to convince me into going to the Sakazuki.

 I don't know how, but she managed to convince me into going to the Sakazuki

"It's no problem" she adds. I stared at myself in the mirror, it's been so long since I've been in a formal dress. I wonder what Orga will think. Did that really just crossed must mind.

"What's wrong, you don't like It" I guess she could see the troubled look on my face

"It's not that Atra, it's just Orga may have... kinda...kissed me the other night"

"OH MY GOSH" she screamed

"Atra calm down, it's not a big deal. Besides he was drunk anyway" I mumbled

"But he kissed you, that means he likes you"

"OR he was incredibly drunk and didn't know what he was doing"

"People express their true feelings when they're drunk" (AN: Please don't tak my word on it)

"Yeah because throwing up on me really showing how much you like me. I doubt he even remembers"

"I bet he'll remember when he sees amazing you look"

~~~~~~~

A few Preparations were still being made for the ceremony, so I just walked already for a bit. I saw some of the guys here and there,

"Wow (YN), you look amazing" Dante states

"Yeah, you look great" Chad adds

"Thanks guys, if anything thank Atra. She's the one who did everything"

"Who knew (YN) could actually look good" Eugene states

"What's that supposed to mean Eugene" I say, my eyebrow twitching.

A Noble Runaway {Orga x Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara