Eleven 열하나

"What did that clumsy doctor do THIS time?!" Jin groaned out loud and dashed out of the car as soon as it stopped moving. He only made it as far as a step away from the car before he bumped into the person who he was talking about.

"OUCH! Jin-Oppa! Watch it!" Lara yelled out as she  held onto her nose, she had bumped face first into Jin's chest.

"Wait. You are here. That means.. Your office.." Jin gasped as he tried to massage her injured nose but she swatted his hands away. They heard a loud commotion going on at the background, Namjoon was barking orders into his receiver before he yelled out towards Yoongi, Jungkook, Tae Hyung and Jimin for an emergency briefing.

It sounded urgent and serious, Namjoon had a stern look on his face as he explained the plan to his men before him.

Right after they have dispersed, Jungkook instinctively grabbed Lara's arm and called out to Jimin who was retrieving a bulletproof vest from his parked car nearby, "Jimin-Hyung. Look after her, something's come up. Lara, be a good girl and listen to Jungkook-Oppa okay?"

Lara cringed as soon as she heard him say that, "Jungkook, you are younger than me."

The younger male smiled his toothy grin and replied, "I have always wanted to use that sentence in a matter of crisis, so? Did I sound cool?"

"Jungkook not now! Get into position!" Tae Hyung snapped, he had taken out his pistol out from his ankle holster.

Lara looked dumbfounded, Tae Hyung had taken two bulletproof vests from Namjoon's car and thrown one across to Jungkook. While they were busy gearing up, Yoongi went over to Lara and Jimin, his face was contorted with worry.

"Yoongi. What's going on?" Lara asked.

"Your office. Someone has managed to break into it. It's completely destroyed. This guy, we do not know who he is- is still in the building and he is looking for- you. He is armed. Don't do anything stupid okay? Listen to... Agent Park." Yoongi gave Jimin a firm nod which he returned back with the same gesture, "Do you understand?" Yoongi asked her before he gave her a little gummy smile and pulled her into a short hug. He then quickly turned around. "Agent Jeon and Agent Kim, take the west wing. Keep us updated at all times. Agent Jung will cover the east wing with me. Deputy Director Kim is giving directions to the other agents in the building. Oh and Agent Park? You've got another civilian to look after."

Yoongi pointed towards Jin who was looking worried but also excited at the same time. As Jimin wondered why, Jin started to squeal, "You men look REALLY good when you are all geared up."

Jimin and Lara sweat dropped.

==================

"This ass wipe has infiltrated the surveillance unit. He can see anyone who attempts on entering and leaving the vicinity. Some of the agents managed to find solace in the kitchen pantry, that's where they are contacting me from. He's holding some agents hostage until he gets his hands on Lara. Agent Jeon and Agent Kim, when the power's cut off, get to Yoongi's office. He has stashed some battle supplies there. Gear up and wait for my next signal." Namjoon's voice ordered the duo.

"Copy that, Sir." Jungkook and Tae Hyung replied.

Yoongi and Hoseok were given the task to cut down the power supply. If they were not under the close scrutiny of a deranged mad man behind the surveillance cameras, that should be an easy task. They unfortunately had to evade the surveillance camera at all cost, since Hoseok had been working as a senior under HR department, there for close to 6 years, he was well aware of the areas that had dummy surveillance or the ones that were no longer working.