Cupcakes?

Zanes P.O.V

Aph invited me to come play ponies. As I made my way to her house, my mind started to wonder to her roomate. Her beauty.  How much I just love how soft her hair looks. Her ears and tail, so gentle and kind. I let out a sigh as I turn to go up Aph's steps. I knock.

"Coming!"I hear a voice yell. I wait a few moments. Hoping its not Katelyn. "Zane! Come in! Come in!"Aph says gesturing for me to come in.

I took notice of how her long raven hair is up, which is rare. She wears her normal galaxy sweater and black shorts, with an apron covering the front. She smiles at me, I smile back, even though she doesn't see it. I'm wearing my normal clothes. A black and gray mask on my face that matches my hoodie, and gray sweatpants.

"Aphmau~Senpai, who was it?" I hear her high pitched voice call from the kitchen.

"Just Zane!" Aph calles back. She turns to me."Do you wanna help Kawaii~Chan and I bake?"

"Um, i don't know Aph." I reply, glancing sideways. "I'm not that good. Besides I don't think KC likes me much." 

"Why don't we just go ask her?" Of course she has to be a voice of reason. 

"F-fine." I give in.

We slowly, well I slowly walk towards the kitchen. Now you may think, why am I trying to avoid Kawaii~Chan?  Well, I-

"Hey Zane~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan said giving me a beautiful smile. "Do you wanna join me and Aphmau~Senpai? Were trying to decide what to bake next!"

"Fine, I guess I'll join. Do you have another apron?" I sighed giving in.

"Ummm, Let Kawaii~Chan look in the basement."She answered, turning to walk away.

"Oh, KC, we're out of milk. I'll go buy some quickly."Aph said after looking in the fridge.

"Oh, ok Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Kun will figure out what kind of cupcakes to make"KC replied and started walking down to the basement.

Once she was out of earshot I turned to Aph. "Hey I could go get some instead."

"Nah I got this besides,"She paused and smirked. "I think you wanna spend some time with her."

"W-Aph! I dont have the courage to talk to her with no one else around."

"To bad, I'll see ya in a few!"She grinned running out the door.

Ughhh, why did I tell her what I did? I can't believe her! Leaving me wi-

"Um sorry Zane~Kun, all I have left is this."KC said, interrupting my thought. I looked down to see a bright pink MLH apron. I let out a small high pitched squeal.

"Ehehm I mean, I guess this will do. " I said trying to recover from that noise. I took the apron, putting it on. I couldn't tie the back. Hmmm. I bit my lip in consternation.

"Does hehe Zane~Kun need some help their?" KC asked giggling slightly. 

"No, it doesn't need to be tied anyways." I answered. Letting go of the strings and looking away.

"Here let Kawaii~Chan help." She insisted, walking behind me and tying the strings easily.

"So what are we gonna make when Aph gets back?" I asked breaking the small silence.

"Kawaii~Chan has the stuff for cupcakes. What kind does Zane~Kun want?" She replied in a  curious voice.

"I was thinking black strawberry?"