The Battling Inside

A/N: in the last chptr I my cuz helped me wrote it. She did ok but I didnt like how it turned out it wa s too vanila and norm for my opinion so here I am back in business ttyl!!!🤪🤗😉
Niveya's Pov
It was the day after the weakend after the prom where I had sex with 2 guys?!?!? The guilt was waying down on my mind and all I could think was what if Daysha found out? I cried wen I got home and cut my wrists with the kichen knife and licked the blood off, it tasted good. I've always wanted to be a vampire theyre so s*xy and dominant and controling just like Draco- " NO NeVAYUH!!! Think about Daysha ur GF " I screamed. My mom came upstairs and said what's wrong. " leave me alone bitch you wouldn't understood!"
I got dressed in a plaid skirt with a belt and a white crop top with a black tie. My shioes were plaid convers, Dayshas favorite
I drove to school crying and I went to my classes. In chemistry I made a poly juice poshon but that didn't make me happy. I spilled it all over the floor by axident. " you are an uncomponent fool!" Snaps yelled at me. He called Dobby the janitor Dobby was graveling and cleaning up the mess calling Mr Snape " master" and shit. He's such a pathetic normie.
" hey nuvayeh why are you so down?" Asked brendon urie, his ripped jeans and eyeliner were cool.  Hermits added " yeah you should go out. Brendan's band Panic! At the Disco is playing at the club tonight since it's weirdo wednsday You shoold come. " Idk guys, I said. Shane patted me on the back and said I culd feeture in his popular YouTube channel since I was so smart. I just shrugged my soldiers and put my head down.
I couldn't look at daysha and I went too Martial arts with tears fawling down my face. Sans noticed. " hey chin up kiddo. life is like a circle pontles but u gotta stick with it" and he ate his bagged churros and started crying. I did my roundhouse kiks while crying. Shaye St. John was sitting down and bodyshamming others since she couldn't do much physical activity. I knew that was a false because I heard that shaye slept around a lot and was crazy in bed even Ron fucked her. Speaking of ron he was tearing off his shirt and flexing his mussels for Kiki to make shaye jellous. I spotted Draco across the room and hid my hed in shame and sadness , but I was horny too watched no him in those postitions -NO NEVAYA SKYLErLAY STARLIT I screamed in the middle of class everyone looked at me in concernation.
Finally I was in study hall. I sat with harry Ron and Ginny. We were all trying to studie 4 chemistry since it was really hard but Harry kept telling us that we didn't need to study. He made us feel dumb so we stopped. Harry then told us how he drew dicks on snakes desk. Ron laughed nervosly and said" no homo bro" and adjuted the his letter jacket and said sprayed on some colone.
" what did you guys get in your karate test I got a 98" Ginny said. " no one else's test was graded sans takes forever" harry said. " don't say that! He's just busy. Anyway, I got to sea how my online busines is going" " you're so grownup Ginny" Ron said admirabley.
Suddenly I thought of the grown up thins I did with Draco and Charlie and started crying. Freddie Fazbear, the study hall teacher, must have herd because I felt a hot moist breath on my neck and smelled pizza
" what's wrong girly. " he asked, his had grabbimg my back. I sniffed. " nothing."  He shufled back to his desk, disappointment, with his rolls flaping in the strong wind. He slumped back in to the chair surrounded by pizza boxes and started reading his henti book.
Finally school was over and I speeded back home and took a shower so I couldn't tell I was crying. I thot of Faysha and the tatto businees I wanted to open together and started cutting myself with a shaver. Then I went to bed.

A/N: wow 2 chptrs in one dah? Just for u guys 😁