chapter 1

"Lauren you broke her and you know it!" Y/n's big sister Dinah said. "how?" Lauren asked. "you never noticed her when she walks in a room. She always would be there for you throw all this stupid shit to did. you fucking cheated on her with Ty Dollar sign. You made her feel like shit Lauren I am tired of you!" Dinah yelled at her best friend.

Lauren looked down. "I did that?" She asked. "Yes Lauren! You fucking did!!!!!" Dinah sounded so very pissed at her best friend. Dinah stormed out of the room pissed. Ally and Normani walked in. "you fucked up bad Lauren." Normani said before Ally hit her arm.

"Ow." Normani said. "But Normani is right. Why would you do that? You gave a promise ring to her." Ally said. Ally gave her a sad look.

"I don't know I was being stupid." Lauren said picking up the ring y/n throw at her.  "Messed up so bad." Lauren said. "You did Lauren." Ally said before her and Normani walked out. Lauren looked down. Lauren looked at the ring she gave to her now ex girlfriend. She looked at the door. "The one that got away." She said.

~ meanwhile~

Y/n had ran away from her ex girlfriend. She wanted to be with her best friend Camila. She got a plane ticket to go to her best friend. Camila let Y/n stay with her. Camila was pissed at Lauren for what she did.

"She did that to you?" Camila asked. "Yes she." y/n cried into Camila's shoulder. "I am sorry Y/n." Camila said. Camila rubbed her back. Camila held Y/n close to her chest.  "I am so so sorry that happened Y/n." Camila said. Camila rubbed her y/n's back