problematic.

~•°•~

~•°•~

"Listen, princess. I liked you before and you didn't. So don't come to me now as if I was the one who gave you false hope when it was you who did."

~•°•~

You were the quiet girl. He was the difficult boy.

He did his best to make you believe how much he loved you but you also did the same just to get away from him and his deep eyes that shows the galaxy whenever he look at you straight in the eyes.

He loved you and he showed it to you and to everyone. You also did but you hid it even to yourself.

Jungkook knew you felt something towards him. Even a little. He held unto that sliver of hope.

You knew that Jungkook was serious and sincere but you knew that he was nothing but bad news. You held unto that fact to get away from him while it's still early. While you still can. While you're still holding on for dear life not to fall for him.

But Jungkook realized that you were never the girl he thought you were. And you realized that even before Jungkook liked you, you were already looking his way and you were already spellbind.

But then, Jungkook is done. And when he says that he's done, there's nothing you could do to make him change his mind.

Still, you take every risk to have Jungkook again. Because after all, your deepest, darkest desire is the problematic boy.

~•×•~

Author's note:

Woops. Probably another story that I wouldn't finish. But I really wanted the plot so here you goo