Chapter 8

Stefan's pov.

I was just leaving the house to go to Elena's when I was approached by Elijah and Klaus! "Invite us inside.", Elijah compelled me! "Please come in.", my mouth said. The brothers pushed me back in the house and Klaus slammed the door behind us and locked it. "We need to have a chat mate.", Klaus grinned. "Let me guess, Glacey sent you.", I said. Elijah's eyes narrowed when I mentioned my sister's name. "Actually she didn't. She even asked us not to kill you. Which in my opinion seems fit for you.", he growled. "Ah ah ah brother. She asked you not to kill him. She never said anything about me.", Klaus grinned. " I suppose that will do since she already hates you.", the oldest original smirked. He slung me in a chair and shrugged off his coat. Then started in buttoning the cuffs of his sleeves and rolled them up. Klaus was leaned against a wall with a smirk plastered on his face. "Do you know what you have done to my dear Glacey?", Elijah questioned. "Nothing. She left on her own.", I stated. "You really don't under stand women do you? When they say aloud that they are leaving they want someone to stop them. Ask them to stay. Show that they care. But what did you do Stefan? You let her walk.", he said grabbing a pencil that was sitting on the desk in the study. "Now if it were Elena walking out, would you have stopped her?", he asked. Before I could lie, Klaus shot forward and compelled me to give nothing but the truth. "Yes." I stated. With that Elijah stabbed the pencil in my leg. "Arghhhh!", I yelled out. "Why is that??", Klaus questioned. "Because I love her!", I hissed through the pain. "Oh really? Then why not stop Glacey? I'm no expert on family but I thought brothers and sisters loved each other as well?", Klaus grinned grabbing another pencil, he had actually bought a whole box...

Elijah's pov.

The Salvatore now had eight pencils in him. We had shoved in his face that he tortured his brother when he was with Elena. That he blindly ignored his sister. Basically showed the error of his ways. "Now we are going to leave... you take the knowledge you have now and run with it.", Klaus grinned as we stepped out the door.

We returned home and Glacey and Rebeckah were forcing Kol to sit on the couch and give an opinion on different outfits. Each girl had a bottle of liquor in their hand. Rebeckah seemed to have wine, when Glacey has tequila. Kol sat with a bottle of bourbon and watched as the girls modeled each out fit. Klaus and I watched rather amused till the girls spotted us. "Please save me brothers!", Kol yelled. We all laughed and then Glacey walked forward and looked up at me. "He is fine.", I said. "At least he will live.", Klaus mumbled. Then before anything else was said the door bell rang. I opened to see the youngest Salvatore brother. "Can I talk to her?", he asked. I nodded. "Glacey. It's Stefan.", I said. She nodded and walked out side on the porch with him.

Glaceys pov.

I stood with my arms crossed waiting. "I'm sorry... I should have realized how much family meant. But I do now. You were there before Elena, even Katherine. Even Lexi. I'm sorry...", he said looking at his feet then looking up at me. "Please forgive my baby sister.", he said tears rimming his eyes. I stared at him. "Are you only saying this because you are afraid of Klaus and Elijah.", I asked. "No. But they did help me see where I went wrong.", he said. I nodded and hugged him. "Will you come home now?", he asked. "Actually I'm pretty happy here. Of course I know you and Damon will forever have a place for me, but I think I'm going to stay for a while.", I smiled. "What ever makes you happy. I'll let Damon know.", he said. His expression said that he still didn't like it. "I'm safe here. Elijah won't let anything happen to me, and besides Klaus and I are actually getting along.", I smiled. He nodded then hugged me again then left. I walked back ins aid and Elijah stood ready, waiting for me to tell him what happened. "He apologized. He actually asked me to come home.", I said. Elijah's face fell. "But I told him I would stay a little longer.", I smiled but Elijah eyes went to me and he smiled. Rebeckah grinned and hugged me. I released her then turned to Klaus. "Thank you...", I smiled. "Nothing to thank me for love.", he smirked and went to walk away. "You could have killed him. One less Salvatore in your way to get Elena.", I spoke up. "I thought about it.", he growled. "But you didn't. For once someone chose me first over Elena. All of you did.", I smiled. Elijah wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head.
Then Klaus turned and seemed to have a real smile
pull at his lips. "I told you I hate to see a pretty girl cry."