ATEEZ ~ Hongjoong

{ Children }

I live with my twin Sanha and our 2 older brothers name Eunwoo and Taeyong. Taeyong is the oldest. Then It's Eunwoo and then it's me and Sanha. I'm a few minutes older then Sanha. Then our youngest Millie. I'm a kind hearted girl that loves helping people especially little kids. Me and my brother and sister always go to the orphanage on weekends and once in a while after school. We just enjoy playing with kids and so does my best friend Hongjoong and his brother/ Millie's boyfriend Wooyoung / my best friend too. Me and Hongjoong always hold hands like couples do but we aren't a couple though. But I do have a crush on him though.

{ In story }

I woke up to my alarm and the regular things I do everyday and I went into my bathroom and did my morning routine when I was done I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went to downstairs and saw Eunwoo and Taeyong in the kitchen cooking breakfast

When I was done I went to downstairs and saw Eunwoo and Taeyong in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I went to them and said....

Me: "Good morning Oppas!"

Eunwoo & Taeyong: "Good morning Sweetheart!"

Me: "Is Sanha and Millie not awake yet?

When I said that we started hearing footsteps coming downstairs and I giggled and so did Eunwoo and Taeyong too.

Sanha & Millie: "We are here!"

Me: "Good morning! Millie and Sannie!"

Sanha: "Good morning Noona!"

Millie: "Good morning Unnie!"

{ Millie's outfit }

Eunwoo: "Come on let's eat breakfast

Eunwoo: "Come on let's eat breakfast...then we can go to the park."

Me & Millie: "Okay!"

Eunwoo: "Hyung?"

Taeyong: "Yes?"

Eunwoo: "Why do we have the cutest sisters ever??"