Chapter 23:Dont Play w/ My Money

(Ambz To The Left & Princess On The Right)

4 Months Later

Princess POV 💕

The Last 4 Months Has Been Real Good . Since I Joined The Gang August Don't EVER Wanna Let Me Go Nowhere Alone, Even Though No One Outside Our Gang Know What I Look Like & They Still Don't Know That I'm A Girl, But They Gonna Find Out Sooner Than Later .😈Me & August Been At It For About 10 Months & Counting .✊Me & Tyrell Been Hanging Out Every Now & Then . He Actually Has A Girlfriend She Also Does Hair . August Doesn't Like Me Hanging w/ Tyrell, But I Let My Baby Know I Ain't Going Nowhere & He Know That .✊👫

Ambz POV💋

4 Months Has Flew By & Im Actually 5 Months Pregnant . I'm Boutaa Head Out To See What I'm Going To Be Having .🙈

"Come On Baee, We're Going To Be Late ." Antonio Said Walking Into The Room .

"Come On, I'm Ready ." I Said To Ant While We Went Downstairs & Out The Door & Got Into My Black Acura . I Got In The Passenger Side Only To Make Ant Drive .😁

"You Shouldaa Said You Wanted Me To Drive From The Start ." Antonio Said Laughing .

"Good, Nahh Lets Go ." I Said Putting On My Seatbelt & Ant Pulled Out The Driveway & Toward The Hosiptal .

August POV😈

I Was Chilling w/ My Baby When My Phone Started Ringing & It Was Chris .

Phone Convo📲📲

Aug✊💯:Wassupp Chris ?

Chris🔫💯:Chilling At The Trap One Of These Bitches In Here Stealing From Us .

Aug✊💯:A Bitch Or A Niggahh ?

Chris🔫💯:Didn't I Just Say Bitch, We Gonna Need Princess To Come Down Here & Handle This Shit .

Aug✊💯:iight, We Boutaa Come Down There .

Chris🔫💯:One

Phone Convo Over📲📲

Princess POV😎

"Baee, Who Was That ?" I Said Looking Up At August Who Was Now Getting Up .

"Chris, He Need US At The Trap . Some Bitches Been Stealing From Us ." He Said Looking Mad As Hell .

"Come On ." I Said To August While Walking Out The Door Putting My Shades & A Hoodie On .

We Pulled Up To The Trap Bout 15 Minutes Later .

"You Ready Baee ?" August Said Getting His Gun From Under The Seat .

"Yeahh ." I Said Pecking His Lips Before We Got Out & August Grabbed My Hand, & We Nodded To The Body Guards That Was Standing Outside .

"Wassupp, Where They At ?" I Said Walking Up To Chris & He Walked To The Back Where It Had A Line Of Bitches Standing Up .

"UNDRESS YOURSELVES FULLY IN THIS BITCH! " I Yelled To The Women & They Began To Undress Themselves . Nothing Fell From Their Clothes .

"PUT YOUR HAIR DOWN !" I Yelled To The Women & They Began To Take Down Their Hair & Thats When Shit Started Falling Out . I Took Out My Gun & Shot Every Bitch In The Head That Been Stealing Shit .

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON & THATS GONNA BE YOU LAID OUT ON THAT FLOOR W/ A BULLET HOLE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IF YOU STEAL FROM ME ! NOW GET BACK TO WORK !" I Yelled To The Women & Walked Out Into The Room w/ Everyone Else Is .

"Go Clean Up Them Bodies ." I Said To The Niggahhs That Be Cleaning Shit . I Walked Into My Office That Was Upstairs w/ August Following Behind Me Locking The Door As We Went In . August Just Stared At Me Licking His Lips.

"What Chuu Looking At Boy ?" I Said To August Laughing .

August POV😈

I Walked Over To Princess Who Was Sitting On My Desk . I Started Kissing & Biting On Her Neck & A Moaned Slipped From Her Lips .I Laid Her On My Desk & Began Undressing Her & She Was So Wet & A Niggahh Ain't Even Put It On Her Yet .💦 She Tugged At My Pants & I Helped Her Slide My Pants & Boxers Down . I Began Kissing Her Stomach & Move Down To Her Inner Thigh Where I Placed More Kisses Causing Her To Shiver . I Rubbed My Lips Against Her Other Set Of Lips & Then Again w/ My Tongue .

"Stop Teasing Me ." She Wined In A Seductive Tone & I Smirked & Dove In . I Moved My Tongue At A Fast Paste Causing Her Legs To Shake & I Stuck One Finger In Her Causing Her To Moan Softly .

"Ouuuu, Baby ." She Moaned Lightly .

"I'm Boutaa--" Before She Could Finish Saying What She Had To Say She Bust In A Niggahh Mouth & I Continued To Eat Her Until She Had 3 More Orgasms .

"Clean Yourself Up & Lets Get Out Of Here Baee ." I Told Her After Making Her Bust Back To Back .😈

"Baee Can You Carry Me To The Car My Legs Are Kindaa Numbb Right Nahh ."😂 She Said Making Me Laugh .

"What's Funny ? Yeahh You Can Work The Hell Outaa Your Tongue ."👅She Said While I Carried Her Out The Back & To The Car .

"I Can Work Something Else Too ."😏 I Said Grabbing My Johns .

"We Gone Take Care Of That When We Get Home ." She Said Grabbing My Johns As Well .😈 Boy Imma Put This Dick On Her Tonight .

Amber POV

Me & Antonio Just Left From The Doctor . It Had A Whole Ass Of People In There . From Pregnant Teenagers, Married Couples, Single Mothers, & Grandmas .😴 We So Excited To Know That I'm Having A 🙊 .

Cliffhanger😜😛😂