The first and only chaptet (unless we write more)

Written with Mizetto from 2am, December 28th 2018, to 3am. Bed time.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Ezra inquired as the Lasat neared him.
"I''m grabbing my fucking pants you nitwit." Zeb grabbed his underwera from the desk behind Ezra before pointing at his penis. "Can't 'ave me shlanger fallin' out, can i?"
"Oh yes we can" Ezra licked his lips and turned into a Twix Bar momentarily, before turning back and regaining his 'innocent' state. "I mean.... no! DOn't show me that...!"
Zeb rolled his eyes. "Let me pull my pants up." The space-fucker pulled up his pants before yelling obnoxiously. "KANAN! THE LITTLE BITCH MIDGET WHORE IS HUNGRY."
Suddenly Kanan smashed through the door, handing the young padawan a snickers bar. "You're not you when you're hungry."
Ezra snatched the Snickers bar out of lanky-legs' hand and deaothroated it, before he regurgitated the wrapper and spat it at Zeb. "We coulda smashed... y'know..."
ALthough Zeb's voice was gruff and rough, to kanan's ears is was surprisingly calming. It made him.. feel certain things that should not be mentioned near a child. So there the jedi stood, sprite craberry in hand with a blush on his face as he tried to avoid the alien's stare.
"You wanna or not, kid?" Zeb nudged Ezra out of his weird Snickers trance and forced the Sprite Cranberry onto him. "Maybe I can smash you later."
Ezra turned and spat out his drink onto Kanan who looked rather surprised. "MaYBEe?" Ezra was fuming, he wanted smash now, and not later.
"WELL I DON'T!" Kanan huffed, turning his back to the sexy tanned lad and the gorgeous purple alien.
Zeb, who's penis was still dangling between his thicc legs and almost reavhing the floor, took Kanan and Ezra by the shoulders and forcefully made them kiss with the power and vigour of LeBron james. It was beautiful. Somehow, though, he managed to squeeze in and make a magical, gay, three-way kiss and as this happened he used his new found LeBron James magic to remove the two's clothes. It was time.
"We won't bite~" The padawan groaned softly as he grabbed Kanan's meaty thighs, digging his nails in and leaving marks from hardness. Kanan moaned softly. The lasat smirked, he'd finally found a masochist.
Zeb looked at Kanan and Ezra having their twee little fairytale romance and made a keyboard appear in front of him (with his magic LeBron James power if you didn't know already) and smalled his fist onto the letter K, immediately dying then transforming into Chopper. Wow! Spectacular!
"I'm gonna padawan seed, Kanan."
the man, boy and machine all came in unison, then all commiting alievn't.
Kanan moaned softly as Ezra began to tear at the soft pink flesh of Kanan' thighs. "Fuck, Ezra." The jedi breathed out harshly, becoming weak and falling against the wall. "Need sumfayn?" Ezra glared at lanky-legs, his voice harsh and cruel. His head rested against the cold wall. "Zeb.. come here." Kanan opened his green eyes, instead of seeing Zeb he saw the little robot in front of him.
"What the hell..?" Kanan panicked, his breathing speeding up from the intense pleasure and pain and the panic of not seeing his hunk of a friend.
"Do you know how brexit will affect the global economy?" Chopper beeped lustfully, moving closer. The jedi reached up a hand to stroke the robot's antenna. His lasat may be aliven't but this sexy robot would do for now. Chopper beeped and whirred in approval as the jedi's hand moved up and down.
"Of course, The immediate effects of "Brexit" will flow almost entirely through financial markets. Markets may be flawed, but they really do amount to a real-time verdict by millions of people with vast sums of money at stake on what something will be worth over the indefinite future. Economic shifts happen slowly; financial shifts happen overnight." The jedi sped up his hand and moaned as Ezra began to reach his mouldy brown bones.
"The truth is that the stock market declines that took place worldwide Friday are nothing to be too concerned about. The British stock market, as measured by the FTSE 100 index, was down 3.2 percent late Friday afternoon in Britain, above its levels of mid-June. That suggests that investors do not envision the Brexit hit to hammer corporate profits in the near future." Chopper beeped happily as the Jedi continued to pleasure his machinery, now pressing his buttons.
"As the months pass, the economic consequences of Brexit become less about financial market disruptions and more about real economic activity. Within Britain, a pall of uncertainty is likely to be cast over every business's decisions on whether to hire people or make capital investments — and that's true of both British-owned businesses and the many affiliates of global companies in Britain." Ezra groaned softly as he started tohump the jedi's bones.
"I'm gonna padawan seed, Kanan."
"In the long run, Things like business confidence, market swings and central bank responses shape the economy in the short and medium run, but over time it is bigger forces that prevail. Fuck, Im jedi seeding."
"BEEP BOOP!"
the man, boy and machine all came in unison, then all commiting alievn't.
As the little orange crop-topped robot came, he made a loud 'WHRRRRR' noise and froze up, blue-screening and then spontaneously combusting.
Some parts of Chopper flew away and hit Kanan right in the nose, splitting it right in two (gottem!). Somehow, this made Kanan bus a m e g a n u t all over Ezra, making him look like the Michelin man.
"dud bro daddy waht the fuck?" Ezra watched Kanan's penis empty itself of Jedi seed; 'yummy yummy' he thought.
As they were about to clean up, a loud "hHaVE yOU SEEN MY SON!" came from the hallway, a frantic, long-necked old woman sprinting past the doorway following a green-haired seven year old who was ugly as all fuck. They all vomited and shided and pidded and camed in fard land.

I'm really fucking sorry. It's 3:23 am and we are going to bed.
Also I got references to brexit from a news article (which I copy and pasted, link will be posted here if I find it again: -)