The sorting... I "almost" feel sorry for Dumb-as-a-door

~Who knew so many people would read this!!!! Sorry for not updating!!!!

"Mr. Excited?"

"-It's Nevile."

"What house do you want to be put in?"

Neville looked at Harry nervously " I don't know Gryffindor I guess." Harry tilted his head "I guess? Why is that are you not sure where you want to be for the next seven years of your life?" Neville looked at Harry sadly, " My gran says that I have to be in Gryffindor like my parents, but I don't know I think I might just be bullied."  Harry frowned. " Well that's no fun you shouldn't have to worry about that at all, that you shouldn't." Harry said nodding his as they turned the corner to the feast hall. 

Neville smiled at Harry weakly " Thanks Harry."  Harry smiled lopsided at him, " No problem Excited." 

"Again its Neville..."

Harry just kept walking.  Neville just shook his head and sighed " What house do you want to be in Harry?" Harry smirked at Neville with make Neville pale slightly. " The Ravens or the Snakes, that I do." Neville looked at Harry shocked. " Not Gryffindor?"  Harry looked at him darkly. " Do you have any idea why?" He asked tilting his head. Neville gulped and shook his head. Harry turned forward his joyful self completely back. " I simply can't wait to see the absolutely shell shocked expressions on everyone's faces when the BWL doesn't go to Slytherin, that I do."

" We're here." Came McGonagall's  curt message to the first years making them shut up instantly. Harry smiled and walked forward into the great hall leaving a Neville shaking his head questioning the safety of wizarding world in the hands of the boy he was just talking to.

 " Come on Excited your going to be left behind." A rather amused Hermione said as she passed him. Neville looked at Hermione horrified, "Not you to!?!?" Hermione turned back to face him and smirked, " Yes, Yes indeed." She said and turned dramatically around and continued to walk next to the BWL.

" I fear for the future." Neville murmured as he trudged his way into the loud great hall.

~

"Hermione Granger." McGonagall called out in a dull monotone as if she would want to be anywhere but there.

"Just breath, just breath." Hermione whispered under her breath as she walked up. Harry turned when he heard someone in the back whisper, " Mental that one." And scowled. 

" Ravenclaw!" The hat called out loudly and Harry clapped smiling giving Hermione two thumbs up and a lopsided grin.

"Neville Longbottom." Harry patted ( pushed) The nervous boy forward and watched amused as he sat down. 

"Hufflepuff !" Harry clapped loudly and smiled at Neville who smiled back at Harry shyly. 

"Harry Potter!" Harry smirked. 

" Show time." He walked up confidently but not smugly, he like Salazar had taught him held himself when he needed to very much like a Slytherin. His eyes wandered to Professor Snape and smiled widely at him stunning the stoic man. After which he turned his attention to Dumb -as-a-door and scowled darkly when he wasn't looking. He sat down on the stool and waited for the hat to be put on his head.

" A your... very unique in every definition of the word, defiantly Ravenclaw material but in terms of your personality there is no mistake." Harry smirked darkly under the hat.

"Slytherin, without a doubt."

And with that Harry stood up and walked down with the most amusedly satisfied smirk he could do and as he sat at the table next to Draco he stared at Dumbledore's face stoically as he was slowing dying inside from laughter.

" That could not have been better." He said as he saw a picture perfect Dumbledore standing with his mouth open. He leaned over to Draco and said blankly " Take a picture it'll last longer."

R.I.P Draco.