Not Again.

I'M ALIVE!! I'm so sorry for not updating, this is also very short and I am sorry again. Thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting. I'VE GOT OVER 57,000 READS ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU *Gives everyone a Sebastian* Enjoy this Sebastian! The girl on the side is Paisley. Also is there anything I can do for you awesome readers for not updating? I don't mind, you can ask for me to read your story etc! I just feel really bad ._. Anyways enjoy!

Question: Favourite pun? (I'm reading a book about anti-gravity It's impossible to put down) Ba dum tss!

"(Y/N), have you had anymore flashbacks?" Ciel asks. 

"No I haven't but-" I was stopped talking because my head started to hurt. 

"Lady (Y/N)!" Sebastian yells out. (I think we all know that you and the reader are past that stage, Bassy)

~Flashback~

'I pushed Paisley on the swing, she giggles happily. "When do you think Ashlynn will come out of the special room, (Y/N)?" Paisley suddenly asks when the swing comes to a stop. 

I frown, "I'm not sure Paisley." I say. 

"Why does everyone look so sad when they come out of the special room? Even you come out of the special room looking really sad (Y/N)!" Paisley asks. 

"Hey Paisley?" I say looking down at the five year old. 

"Make sure that you don't trust the people here." I say looking around to see if anyone if listening fortunately there isn't. 

"They're very bad people, they hurt you... Promise me you will try and help get everyone out of here. Do you think you can do that?" I say looking down at the young girl. 

Paisley looks down scared for a moment then looks back at me, "I promise!" She declares and wraps her pinkie around mine. "I'm going to make sure no one gets hurt again!" Paisley says more quietly so the guards don't come and start to be annoying. 

I put my other hand on her heard and ruffle her hair, "Good girl."

~Time skip~

All the kids were huddled around each other. "Guys, I gotta tell you something, I-"Ashlynn starts.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" A familiar voice yells out. I open my eyes to see a worried Ashlynn looking down at me. 

Ashlynn helps me up, "Are you okay, Lady (Y/N)?" Sebastian asks. 

"Heh, yeah I'm fine." I say. 

"Lady (Y/N), I will take you to your room." Sebastian says and takes my hand. Sebastian leads me to my room, he quietly shuts the door. 

"Thank you Sebastian." I say and smile at him. 

Sebastian gives a nod and looks back at the door, he then leans down to my ear, "Tonight, would you like me to get your mind of the flashbacks?" (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

I do not write lemons.