Prefaces

I'm Ella, well Eleanora, daughter of Archie and Veronica Andrews. I've grown up in Riverdale and I'm fourteen and if you have heard about my family than you will probably know that I am a spoiled, rich kid, Northsider... and I guess that's true. I always get what I want and that might not sound good, but it makes me work harder so I can do the same for my kids. Now that I am a teenager, my parents have told me a lot about what had happened here in Riverdale when they were teens, but they were older than me. I only can hope it does not happen again with my generation. I say generation because they are 4 of us in total. Me, daughter of Archie and Veronica, Juliet, daughter of Betty and Jughead, Jacob, son of Cheryl and Toni, and Amberly, daughter of Josie and Reggie. They call us The Four Seasons, because of our personalities. I'm spring because I'm rich and beautiful just like flowers in spring, Juliet is autumn because of her kind and warm heart, Amberly is summer because she is always happy and looks for the good in things, and Jacob is winter because he is distant and mysterious. Juliet and I are best friends and godsisters. I guess that makes sense considering our parents past. If you heard about us, you would think that we were identical sisters but really we don't look or dress alike. I have dark auburn hair, with light brown eyes with green blue specks, my lips have a berry tint and fair skin. I dress in all designer with more dark and occasionally light colors in them and never a hair out of place with my makeup on fleek just like my mom.

Hi, I'm Juliet. I have been born and raised in Riverdale. I'm fourteen and I am a freshman in high school. I am the daughter of Jughead and Betty Jones. I have light blonde hair with pink tips and green eyes. I have fair skin and pink lips. I have a style of soft pinks(like my mom), but with a Southside twist(like my dad). Jughead Jones was famous for his beanie, so he had a replica made but it had pink streaks in it. I am not a Northsider or a Southsider, I'm in between. My mom was the Northside princess and my dad was the Southside prince. Then my grandfather, FP Jones, retired from the Southside Serpents. Which made my dad the Southside King, then when they were engaged, my mom was the Southside Queen. Before they got married, he initiated my mom. So I guess that makes me the Southside princess. But we still have our status on the Northside too. Grandma Alice gave the title to my mom, which made her the Northside Queen and my dad the Northside King, then when I was born, the Northside Princess. They got married right after they graduated high school. When my mom was in junior year, she was pregnant with a boy, it came close to the due date, but she had a miscarriage and the baby didn't make it. My dad decided that enough bad things had happened to them, so he proposed to her during their senior year. Shortly after their marriage, she was pregnant with me. I have been begging them to tell me more details about their high school experience ever since my god sister, Eleanora, turned fourteen and her parents/my godparents, Archie and Veronica Andrews, started to tell her about their high school experience. Obviously, their high school experience was a little different because my parents were the investigators, the ones who went out to solve the mysteries of our twisted town called Riverdale.

Hey, it's Jacob. I'm the son of Cheryl and Toni Blossom. I, of course, was adopted. I have two moms, what did you think? My right eye is light brown, and my left eye is baby blue. I wear mostly long-sleeved shirts if I'm not wearing my iconic baby blue sweatshirt. I'm pretty introverted. My moms let me get 5 piercings. I have 2 lobe piercings on each ear and a nose ring. I also have brown, curly hair which I dyed ombre with pink. I wanted to match my mom Toni, but I didn't want to do highlights. I was born somewhere out of the country, but I have been raised in Riverdale. My favorite colors are blue, yellow, and pink, in pastel, of course. I usually have crushes on multiple people, but I can always choose a #1. I am proud to be known as a Blossom, and to be as unique as I am!

Hi everyone!! It's Amberly! I'm the daughter of Josie (Yes, my mother is Josie of Josie and the Pussycats) and Reggie Mantle. Like the rest of my friends, I've been born and raised in Riverdale. I have black, sort of curly hair, my skin has a golden hue. Also, my favorite colors are yellow, green, and pink. But, my parents have always wanted to move to Hollywood because of my mom's career. Thankfully, my grandma, the ex-mayor of Riverdale, convinced them to stay. She told them, "Even though this place has done terrible things, it will and always be your home, Josie. I know staying in Riverdale won't boost your career, but it will keep you be close to your loved ones." So, now I'm living in Riverdale, happily, with my friends and family, even though my parents don't like my friends. My dad especially. He doesn't like Juliet. She reminds him too much of her parents, always getting into trouble.