3.

jeon jungkook definitely shouldn't be there.
honestly he couldn't figure out why he even was.
jeon was an incredibly busy man, owning his own company, bringing in enough revenue each year for him to be considered one of the richest men in seoul.
he rarely even went out, never finding time for clubs or drinks with friends, so how the hell did he end up developing a routine of entering a lounge for thirty minutes a day almost every night?
the time he claimed he never has all being spent to see one single person.
this did happen to be his favorite existing male on the planet though, and the only person he's even slightly interested in.
speaking of whom, a man jungkook had yet to know the name of, secretly calling him pretty boy inside his head, should've been on stage approximately four minutes ago.
however, that didn't seem to be the case tonight, the young boy apparently running late.
he refused to think of any other excuse, he'd asked around and his very pretty boy is surely performing tonight, so he kept his unnecessarily exaggerated ideas on the males delay hidden to keep his underlying worry at bay, focusing on why he was even worried in the first place.
it's not as if the unnamed beauty had captured his eye, right?
no, that wasn't possible, the feelings he had toward the man were purely lust, the dreadful craving jungkook found himself having could only be classified as lust.
the urge to at the very least touch that delicate body even just once before he passes, or the need to know if he's eating well was simply lust, right?
(maybe not so much the last one)
mr. jeon delved into his desires more feverishly, slipping back into the real world only to take a shot of his regular alcoholic poison, the famous jack daniels.
the cheers and whistles that erupted fully and finally broke him out, his eyes as he looked upward immediately locking into anothers, jungkook instantly declared that moment as singlehandedly the most lustful, erotic moment he couldn't have ever dreamed of witnessing.
the next moments though, were even better if it could possibly top such a mesmerizing performance, primarily because pretty boy was walking right toward him, sweat prominent and his entire being gorgeous as always.

heres bb buisness man kook who doesn't understand his feelings about to meet his love in a first meeting i hope to make good lol i suck @ writing someone H E L P