Ch. 14 A New Year

Aimi's POV

Yay! School is finally here! Ahhh!! I jumped around my bed while holding my phone close to my ear, waiting for Rain to pick up. After 5 rings, she picked up and said, with a grogged up voice, "What do you want???" She coughed, and yawned.

"School's here! Wake up!"

"Aimi..."

"Yes?"

"It's 6: 30 in the morning."

"So?"

"School doesn't start until 8!!" 

"Baby, shut up..." Kai groaned. I could imagine Rain rolling her eyes right now. 

"Sorry."

"Mmm phh..."

"Hold on, Aimi," I heard a squeak and a thud, "Stupid dark room..." I giggled. The door opened and shut, and I heard Rain breathe. "Alright, I'm outside of the room."

"Good, go get dressed."

"Why?"

"Because we need to get our uniforms!"

".... Uniforms?"

"Yes! Uniforms!"

"But-But.... Uniforms?"

"...... Do I need to come drag your butt to the gym?"

"Ooh! They have a gym?!"

"Yes, Rain. They have a gym for PE."

"Fiinneee!!!"

The next 2 hours

I smelled the air, ahh. The smell of Cherry Blossom Academy, the school with Cherry Blossom trees lining up in front of the main door behind the gate to greet us, the students.

The uniforms weren't as bad, they were the same kind of uniforms, but different colors for the different years.

1st year has a peach color, 2nd year has a green color, 3rd year has a blue color, and 4th year has a red color. For the girls it was a sailor outfit with a blue skirt, a white blouse with a blue collar and a blue tie with knee high socks of your choice, black or white, and blue flats. Well, it depends on what year you're in. The girls had to either put their hair up into a high ponytail, a side ponytail, a bun, pigtails, or a half-ponytail. 

The boys has the white button up shirt, black jacket and black slacks. Color depends on your year too.

Meanwhile my friends and I were in the 3rd year, so we had blue! I had my hair up in a half-ponytail, while Rain and Daliada had their's in a high ponytail. They were also struggling and squirming with the skirt.

"What's so bad about a skirt?" Haru asked, leaning back slightly and putting his hands on the back of his head. Rain pouted as a pink leave fell on her head. 

"It's horrible... What if it's windy?!" Daliada grabbed the collar of his shirt and shook him, his eyes wide and white and face green yet slightly tinted with pink and red.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!"

"Good!" she dropped him and walked away towards us. We walked into the main door, Daliada and Rain, having their strange strength, bursted through the door causing a loud bang and people to stair. On the inside was a hallway, a large one, with lockers lining up the walls, classroom in between each 40 lockers and spiral stairs in the far back. The academy was 4 stories, each story for each year. On the outside we have a big basketball court and a soccer field with a tennis field too. In the gym we have another backetball court with a pool on the other side.

The small 1st years whispered amongst themselves and some backed away. The thing is, Rain and Daliada are known for being... Scary... But eh, who cares? Now people know not to mess with us.

We walked up the stairs, and entered the 3rd year area. When we got our uniforms, we also got our schedules, lockers and locker combinations. All of our lockers were kinda far, like 6 or 7 lockers away from each other except Rain and Ryan. Their's were right next to each other.

We went our seperate ways to our classes, mine being History, Rain Language Arts, Kai Math, Ryan Science, Daliada PE, and Haru also History but with a different teacher. We all have 3 classes together and 2 alone classes. Well, time to make friends!! (This is what i literally said when I realized I only had 3 classes with 4 of my friends... Computers are cruel these days...) I headed towards the middle of the class and sat next to a small girl with light blonde pigtails and glasses. Her bangs were held up by bobby pins and her pigtails curled. She swayed her feet as she wrote notes.

"Hi! I'm Aimi!" I smiled. She looked at me and smiled back.

"I'm Aika."

"Ooh! That's pretty."

"Thanks."

"What cha doing?"

"Just writing some notes in my book," I nodded and sat down, looking forward when the teacher came.

Hey guess what? It's another time skip. LUNCH TIME!!!

I set my tray down on the soft pink colored picnic table and sat down next to Ryan, "How's everyone's first day going so far?" I asked as I looked at the bento box and opened it. Inside was rice with salmon and eggs. Mmm. I licked my lips as I grabbed my chopsticks and spoon and dug in. 

Rain growled, "I had to pry off a cheerleader's hand off of Kai."

Kai had his head down like a 5 year old got in trouble, "I'm sowwy, waindwop," he said in a baby-voice and looked up with puppy dog eyes. She furrowed her eyebrowned and jutted out her bottom lip.

"Why do you have to be so kawaii?"

"Kaiwai, you mean,' he smirked.

"Meh meh meh meh," she crossed her eyes as she mimicked him. Kai chuckled as he kissed her lips.

"Ew! Get a room!" Haru hollered from the basketball field. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I heard a squeal and a scream, making me drop my salmon into my bento box, "....Aw man."

"At least it dropped in your bento!" Daliada smiled.

"Yeah, good thing."

"Kai?! Is that you?!" a girl giggled. Rain growled, an irk mark appearing on her head. She moved her eyes slowly as she looked at the girl who fangirled over Kai's 'cuteness.'

"Aika?" I tilted my head, seeing my classmate drool over Kai. 

"Oh hey, Aimi! You know Kai?" she scoffed, "Wow! That's so cool, I know him too!" she giggled and stopped once she saw Rain trying to jab a spork into Aika's eyes. She squealed ans hid behind Kai. "Kai! Protect me!" she pretended to faint and Kai didn't get the hint so she fell down. "Ugh! Kai!"

"You're gonna need a long, long shower once I'm done with you. Your hair is going to be stained with your own BLOOD!!!" Rain yelled as her eyes glowed with fire and Aika squeaked. She got up and quickly ran away, Rain was about to go after her, but Kai held her back.

"Aww!" he cooed as he put her on his lap and snuggled his head into her neck, "Is my little raindrop jealous?"

"Aw! Wainy's jealous!" I teased. Daliada smiled as she ate. I continued to tease her, but her firey eyes stopped me. ".... Oh look! Food!" I held out another bento for her and she licked her lips as she opened it and ate. "Phew."

Well... This day wasn't so bad!! Ahaha... Hehe... Ehh.....