part 3

It's two in the morning and she hasn't slept in days. Her brain keeps replaying all the memories she made with him. He told her she was his forever and always but now she is just his past,his regret,his broken promise. He doesn't know that he's the reason she can't sleep, she won't eat, and she barely speaks. Every day he is gone she looses more of herself. It's been almost a year since he left and the pain in her heart makes her feel he only left her just yesterday. He said he would never leave her alone and broken but that was just another lie he implanted in her Brain and her heart. "Did he ever really love me?" She asks herself again, and she replays in her mind the promises he made. "I won't leave you" " I will never break your heart" and the one that hurts her the most "I love you, you are my forever" well he did leave her, he did break her heart, and she was never his forever.  She was a convince. She was just a toy. He didn't care about her one bit. He just wanted to see what he could get out of her. When she gave him everything she had including her heart and soul he ripped them both out of her chest; and left her to pick up the millions of broken pieces off the floor.