Introduction (+Rules & Prizes)

Hello everyone! This is the first contest I ever made and I hope it will work. This contest is for all the fanfics in TVD/TO universe. In this contest it will have fanfics about characters and OC and ships from TVD (being the ones who happened in the show or not). It will also be about the TVD/TO fanfic writers.
This contest purpose is simply to have people sharing their favorite fanfic from the many ships this fictional universe has, please be respectful to others opinions.

Rules:
1. No bullying allowed. Do not harass other people's choices on nominations. Respect others opinions. Everyone deserves their own opinions. If someone starts to bully, their votes won't be counted and their comments will be deleted.
2. TVD and TO fanfics are the only ones allowed on this contest.
3. You can nominate yourself but it's not encouraged.
4. You can nominate more than once even if it's the different fanfics of the same author.
5. Pay attention to each category. There are many ships and they will be by alphabetical order but they aren't repeated so if you want to vote, per example, in Elena and Katherine you'll have to check in the list of ships E and ships K.
6. When nominating the fanfic, write the title of the fanfic, the username of the author and tag them.
7. It doesn't need to be a fanfic from this year, it can be older (except if it says it's just for the ones in 2018)
8. After nominations being close you can't nominate anymore. Same goes for the votings.

Prizes:
I'll give a shoutout to the winners and I'll make a reading list just with the fanfics who won. Besides you'll be able to brag about winning a contest (even if it's not a wattpad official contest is already something 😉)

How will this work?
I made this so everyone will share their favorite TVD/TO fanfic and with the different ships that might have so I'll make a fee lists of fanfics with various ships and each will have the subcategory of fanfic complete and incomplete (meaning is still going on). there will also be a category of the best of the best, which will involve fanfics from 2018 and from all time. After nominations will be over, there will be voting, making you be the judges of who should win in each category.

 After nominations will be over, there will be voting, making you be the judges of who should win in each category