GOING TO JEJU ISLAND PT 2

DAHYUN POV
Yay Thank you Author for giving me a POV after 1million years.

(Your welcome)

OK back to me

So I am here in the balcony and just getting some fresh air.

"Why are you so early Dahyun? "Someone said from behind and I look and it's Jihyo smiling sweetly at me.I just smile back.

"I'm just getting some fresh air"I said. Huhu they all have a love life and me I think I will be single forever. Well I have a crush on Jimin but I think I don't have a chance to be together with him because he has Mina.It means I have to move on. I just sigh.

"What's wrong Dahyun? "Jihyo ask. "Well I'm just thinking that all of you have a love life and I'm here single "I said and sigh. "Your not alone you know"Someone said and I look it's Jeongyeon.Jihyo just giggle.

"I'm sure you two will find your forever sooner or later"Jihyo said. "Jihyo Forever doesn't exist in this world"Jeongyeon said.I just giggle."I mean the love of your life. Better? "Jihyo said and ask. Jeongyeon just nod and giggle.

"Well I need to cook now"Jihyo said and head to the kitchen. "Well I'm just gonna help Jihyo.You wanna help too Dahyun? "Jeongyeon said and ask. I nod. Then we head to the kitchen and helped Jihyo.

30 minutes later

"They haven't wake up yet?"Jihyo ask.Jeongyeon and I just shake our heads. "Wake them up Dahyun"Jihyo said to me.I just nod. Its so rare that Tzuyu or Jin didn't wake up early. I get a pan and a big spoon. So I went to the hallways.Hehe I will get my revenge.I was about to make some noise when someone said loudly. "Ayo ladies and Gentlemen! "When I turned around I see Sana, Tzuyu, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hyung stop stealing my lines! "Jungkook said loudly at Taehyung. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and sit in the dining table.Jungkook and Sana then follow while Tzuyu sit on the kitchen Isle. "Tzuyu that's not a chair"I said. "Yeah yeah but what's for breakfast? "Tzuyu ask. "Ummm Fried Rice and Bacon "Jihyo said while putting the plates.

I go back to the hallway and I'm gonna make some noise in

1

2

3

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!

Then I heard complaining like
"My Dream is ruined"
"My beauty sleep is not finish yet"
"I don't want to wake up"
"Nooooo I did'nt eat my last Jokbal in my dreams and that Jokbal is one of the delicious Jokbal"

After that I go back to the dining room and sit beside Taehyung.But I feel someone is jealous because I feel someone is staring at us with complete jealousy . Oh I forgot Sana and Taeghyung is a thing now. Well we keep talking and talking and like we forget Sana is there. "Unnie-yah don't be jealous "I said to her.She look at me confuse but I know behind that confuse face is a Jealous Snake.

"Mwo? Your jealous? "Taehyung then ask and look at Sana."What?! No way. Why would I be jealous? "Sana said."Yieeeee she is jealous "I teased. "No I'm not"Sana said. "Awwww my Jagi is jealous? "Taehyung asked cutely at Sana and put his arm at Sana's shoulder. "Like really I'm not "Sana defend. "Just admit it Unnie"I said. "Whatever"Sana said and rolled her eyes and I just giggled.

"Let's eat now but first let's pray"Jihyo said.We nodded. Jungkook lead the prayer, after the prayer we eat.Well I am so hungry so as Momo as always.

"So who is excited? "Jihyo ask. Well I am so excited because maybe I can meet my love of my life. Just joking if course we are there because we will have a Bangtwice bonding.