Get Over it

After Cry and I... 'let our emotions out' we decided we needed a break from romance.

Instead of acctually eating the pasta that Cry made, which is actually smelling pretty good right now, we decided , for dinner, we were gonna eat candy and popcorn from the movies. We were going to see Gaurdians of the Galaxy.

"I can pay for myself," I tell Cry," I still have some money"

"Nah, it's fine. I can pay. Besides, it was my idea. I just want to get away from reality" he tells me.

"Me too" I agreed. "So dinner is pocorn?"

"We can get the whole bar if you like. I'd be broke but I don't really care right now"

"Not too overboard. But we are gonna get candy, right?"

"Now you are talking crazy talk. Of course candy is needed!" He states.

"If we have the money the keys and the car then let us f*cking go!" I yell like I'm role playing.

"The movies await!" He yells with me. We got into his car and drove to the movies.

"Well, at least America's music is okay" I say sarcastically.

"Hey! That's offensive!" He yells,"America yes or no?" He asks reminding me of our TTT game.

"It's still a no" I laugh in my head.

"TERRORISM!" He yells. I laugh and he laughs along with me.

We reached the movies and bought our tickets for the 8:20pm show. Then I went to the bar with Cry and bought popcorn.

"Two please" Cry says.

"Extra butter?" The bar tender asks.

"Yes" Cry and I say in usion.

"Anything else wanted?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks" Cry and I say in usion again. We laugh. I still haven't sen Cry's stupid face.

"You know it would be nice if you took the mask of once" I tell him.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't"

"You got to see MY face!" I state.

"But you look WAY better than me" ... How do I respond to that. I blush and look away.

"Hehe, thanks..." I turn to see Cry twiddling his thumbs.

"We can, uhh... go inside now" He points at theatre number 10.

"Let's" We walk to the movies already eating our popcorn and sour Maynards

As we take two seats we sink into our chairs.

"Commercials are great, Minx"

"I agree, sir Cry"

"WAIT" I here someone behind us say,"YOU MEAN THE MINX AND THE CRYAOTIC!"

"Uhhh... no. We just call eachother that because we... act like them" I say struggling to keep my valley girl accent.

"Yea, umm, we like them a lot. I personally like Minx better, Cry is shitty" Cry tries to say in his best British accent. I struggle to stop myself from laughing. I can see Cry do the same.

"Well I think Cry is better. He's less depressing, he's funny, smart and his voice is sooo hawt" I say. Still trying to stop my laughter from seeping through.

"Well, Minx has a Conatgious laugh, she's funnier, smarter and awesome" Cry says. Good thing he can't see me blush in the dark.

"Cry's better" I say

"No, Minx is" He says

"Nu uh"

"Uh huh" he retorts.

"What do you think?" I ask the girl behind us.

"Umm... well I personally like btoh of them but if I were to choose... I would choose Crinx"

I blush and turn to the front. The movie was starting. I see Cry do the same.

"Thanks" I whisper to the girl.

The movie was pretty amazing. It was funny, it had action and there were f*cking explosions!

As the movie ended we walked out of the theatres completely out of popcorn and candy.

"That was amazing! " I say to Cry.

"It was" He replies.

"Thank you for this, Cry" I meant it.

"No problem. That's what friends do right?" He asks.

"Yes. That's what am5zing, caring, awesome friends do" I state

"Shhh. It's gonna be all good" He starts," we will get over it, we WILL get over them. Together?"

"Together" I didn't hesitate to answer.

I was going to get over this. It might need a few more bags of popcorn and a lot more movies but I will get over this. Especislly with Cry at my hand. It was gonna be alll right.

We were gonna get over love.

A/N Thank you everyone reading this chapter. Thank you really. Only 4 days and I got my first follower first comment and 2 votes. I don't really care if that's not a big acheivement. It is a huge one to me. I will be continuing. It ain't proofread. Im sorry. Thas all.

Thanks and baaaiii

-Julia

P.S. shout out to HeveanlyEndergirl and valeria_arias18. Thanks guys.