Love..

You can love in many ways... But the saddest one.. Is when it doesn't come back.
And that could be what they call a crush.. I'm sure you already know why.
But when you have tried so many times, you just start losing hope. And that you literally can feel the pain. That is the saddest. And hurts the most.
Maybe the person doesn't feel the same way..but thinks you are sweet. Or like another. Or something different than that.
Well just know... That maybe one day it will happen. But until hold on. I know it's hard. But listen... You are amazing..
And if it's one of the popular girls/boys in school... Or so. I hope the person will realize. That the most perfect person ever. Has been there all time.
You are a good person. You will find one.
The person might come to know better.
And if you are you. That's amazing.
You will only need a smile... Because that's the prettiest kind of makeup.
Sometimes you got to believe, trust and let go. And if that person can't see you are amazing, you are not like the others. You don't need to put pictures of your body to some social media. Then the person isn't the right.
You deserve better.
I know it's hard.
But you need to believe. You can't predict the future.
Find one that makes you happy. That cares.
You are amazing.