C H A P T E R /4/

"Jinyoung, here some clothes, wash yourself were going out" jaebum smiled to him while drinking his coffee. Jinyoung nodded and went to the bathroom.

'I wont make it long, should I?' Jaebum mumbled to himself. 'Yah! Im Jaebum why do you fall fast, how stupid of you' he cursed himself.

Jaebum went to his room and dresses Jaehyun ehile waiting for jinyoung. "Baby, lets dressed up were going out" jehyun jumps in excitement "were going to the mall!! Yey!" Jaebum just smiled to his son and rubbed its back

Jaebum is done dressing Jaehyun and its now tine for him to dressed himself. He took off his polo and jeans, and after finding some clothes for him, he took off his boxer. When he removed his boxer the door just opened. And jinyoung eyes widely and immediately closed the door.

Jaebum chuckled "you should knock first!" He shouted from the other side "sorry hyung I thought you were at the kitchen!" And aslo jinyoung yelled from the other side.

'He has a good body though, why Jaebum is so hot, and I guess he have a big and fat thingy' he mumbled to himself. Jinyoung went to the bathroom so he could dress up. And soon jaebum came out of his room and looking for jaehyun at the terrace.

"Hey baby lets go" jaebum said cheerfully and causes Jaehyun to stand up in excitement "Jinyoung, Faster lets go" jaebum didn't recieve any response.

Soon jinyoung gets out, the tight polo and jeans suits him really well. Jaebum mesmerised at jinyoungs beauty. Jinyoung notice that jaebums never leaves his eyes on him. But he maintain to smile and pretend that his not blushing.

"Lets go?" Jaebum asked the two younger, jinyoung nodded and looked at Jaehyun who is clapping his hands cheerfully.

They went to jaebums car and jinyoung sat in front and Jaehyun in his lap. They drove off to the mall. The long drive causes the two younger slept. Jinyoung who is resting his head at the window, his hands surround at Jaehyun. Jaehyun resting his head in Jinyoungs chest.

When they arrived Jaebum looked at them 'I wish you were his eomma jinyoungie' He mumbled to himself. And soon he wake up Jinyoung and Jaehyun.

"Jinyoung wake up, were already here" his smiled never leave the sight of jinyoung. "Baby wake up now,were here at the mall" Jaebum said adorably to his son, Jaehyun yawn loud and and rubbed his eyes using his little hand

Jinyoung get off the car carrying Jaehyun. He dropped jehyun so the child walk with them. Jaehyun holds his papa's hand and too shy to holds jinyoungs hands. But Jaehyun force himself to hold jinyoung's hands. Jinyoung look at jaehyun eho was cheerfully walking with them. He smiled widely, he hide his smile when Jaebum look at him. Jinyoung noticed someone throwing deadly looks to them and someone adore them and mumbled some things. 'Aww what a cute family' it causes jinyoung to blush

On the other hand, Jaebum heard it as well but he didn't show his reaction. Jaehyun wants to buy some toys and foods, but they first when to grocery. While is Jaebum picking some foods while Jaehyun holds his other hand, Jinyoung smiled widely how wonderful the father and son look like. Jaebum came back with jaehyun and already done of picking jaehyun's favorite food.

After paying, they proceed to department store so anyone can choose what they want. Jinyoung look at jaehyun eho is cheerfully picking up some teddy bears. "Jinyoung, do you want too? Or do you want to buy anything?" Jaebum looked at jinyoung straight to the eyes. Jinyoung avoided his eye contact and make his eye look at the bears infront of him.

Jaehyun pick a cute, big teddy bear. "Baby please pick another one for hyungnim" jaebum said to his son and look at jinyoung, who was surprised and blushing so much. "N-no you dont need to" jinyoung look at Jaebum "its okay, remember I owe you one" he smiled widely to jinyoung.

              ———————————————

While droving off back to their house, jaebum's house. Jinyoung and Jaebum talks a lot, they grew a lot of their closure now. This time Jinyoung is not affraid of telling Jaebum his problems, and if he needs help.

They were laughing out loud inside the car not bothering the child who was adorably sleeping in jinyoung's chest.

Jaebums phone light up and someone texted him. "Jinyoung can you read it to me please?" Jaebum smiled looking through the road.

1 messages from Shownu Hyung

"You have a message from shownu hyung" he look at jaebum "read it please" jinyoung nodded.

Shownu Hyung
Seems like you have fun with your future husband eh?😂

It took minutes before jinyoung read the message. "Jinyoung" Jaebum call him for the third time. And jinyoung came back from his thaughts. Jinyoung read it loud so jaebum would hear it.

"Oh Shit, sorry jinyoung just dont mind him" jaebum looked to jinyoung who os staring at his phone. At Shownu's message blushing, trying hard to hide it from jaebum. Jinyoung nodded to what jaebum said and keep his mind off to Shownu's message.

They arrived at jaebums house. Before entering the door, shownu came out from the other door. Shownu smiled teasingly and bowed down, Jinyoung smiled weakly and bowed. "Jinyoung take Jaehyun to our room I will tak to my cousin a second" he said to jinyoung. Jinyoung just nodded and carried the sleepy Jaehyun.

"What the fuck hyung!" Jaebum yelled at Shownu smiled teasingly again, "what is there something wrong?" Jaebum grabbed Shownu's arm tightly "he is the one who read the message, because I am driving and your making him feel uncomfortable with me." Jaebum burst out of his guilt.

"Chill couz, I dont know that he is the one who read it" he silently laugh "next time dont do it again or I swear!" Jaebum pointed his fingers to Shownu.

Shownu left Jaebum outside while laughing. Jaebum entered the house and sneak into his room. Jinyoung playing with Jaehyun's hair while Jaehyun is asleep.

"Uhm Jinyoung, can I talk to you?" With that jaebum left the room followed by jinyoung who is little worried