Imagine 2- How You Met - bh

This was requested.
Omfg feel like this is so cute omg, this will also be in my smut book later, (with added smut ofc xo)

Context: You're at your cousin's wedding, where Ben is the best man. You've never met but are instantly very attracted to him. Listen to the songs when they come in the story :)

You arrived at the ceremony and took your seat, at the end of the second row. You sat around for about 10 minutes or so before you heard the music begin to play. You stood up and pulled down your dress a little before you turned around along with the rest of the guests to see your beautiful cousin in a white dress walking down the aisle, arm in arm with her mother holding a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.

After being greeted with smiles and a few tears, she made her way to her waiting fiance, who was standing tall, clearly trying to hold back a few tears. Your eyes were then instantly drawn to the man standing next to him: Quite a muscly guy, with blonde hair and the most gorgeous green eyes, holding back a laugh, probably from seeing his best friend tearing up. God. He was gorgeous- especially in that suit...Or maybe he'd look better without it...You had to stop. This was your cousins wedding, and you hadn't even spoken to the guy yet.

Even through the vows your eyes kept switching between looking at your cousin-(which is what you should've been doing) and looking at the best man. The gorgeous, hot best man. Before you knew it, the ceremony was over, and you all clapped as the couple left hand in hand. Following the couple the best man and maid of honour walked down from where they were to follow them down the aisle. As they passed, the best man was staring at you, kind of biting his lip.

Shit. He had probably noticed you staring at him and now thought you were a freak. But even as he passed you, you swore you could see a small smirk forming across his lips. You let out a small sort of giggle to yourself- this guy was seriously making you weak in the knees, and you hadn't even spoken.

"What you laughing at y/n?" Your friend was stood next to you and raised an eyebrow at you.
"
Oh- Um, nothing." You smiled, looking down at the ground. Your friend then rolled her eyes, before pushing you out of the row you were standing in and walking back out the front doors.

You took a car to the reception, and made your way to the venue: a big rustic old barn, decorated with fairy lights and mason jars, it looked so beautiful. You then got lead to your table by your auntie and sat down, the same table as the bride and groom were sitting on. You quickly got out your phone to take a photo of the venue and all the lights, before quickly texting some people back. Then, you shoved your phone back into your bag and looked up. Holy fuck. He was there, right in front of you, looking you right in the eyes. He was even more gorgeous close up. You gave him sort of a clumsy smile, pretending as if you hadn't been really thinking of him for the last hour. He slightly smirked at you, pushing his hair back a bit before beginning to talk to somebody sitting next to him.

The food was then served and the whole way through the meal, he was maintaining quite strong eye contact with you, every now and then 'accidentally' resting his legs on the bottom of yours. Every time he did this you scooted them backward, making him laugh at you. When everybody had finished eating, you stood up and everyone gathered round in a semi-circle to watch the couple's first dance.

'All of me' by John Legend played on the speakers as the new couple began to slowly sway and dance together. All of a sudden, you felt a hand on your bare shoulder. You turned your head to see him, the best man.

"Hello there." He whispered.
"Hi." You quietly said back.
"What's your name?" He muttered.
"Y/n. What's yours?"
"Ben. Jones. Ben Jones." He replied.

Then, you noticed many other couples begin to walk onto the dance floor, joining in.

"You fancy it?" Ben asked, referring to dancing.

"Woah slow down. We only know each other's names, and you already want to dance with me?" You laughed, "Dream on." You said, sticking your chin up and leaving a light push on his chest.

"Okay...well we'll get to know each other first." Ben insisted, taking your hand and bringing you to sit down on an empty table. You both sat there, chatting away, learning about each other's jobs, families, favourite food, embarrassing stories...first kiss, first time, past sexual partners, favourite part of the other's body...It was safe to say there was a lot of flirting. The time flew by, and before you knew it, it was 11pm.

"Hey- how about that dance?" Ben wondered, standing up and beckoning you towards the dance floor. You rolled your eyes and then stood up, taking his hand and letting him lead you onto the floor. As you stepped on, the song, "Be my baby" came on, making both of you laugh. As Ben raised his eyebrows and bent forward a bit (the face Ben makes as Roger during the beginning of we will rock you) , grabbing both of your hands, and sort of shimmying backward, you then both began to awkwardly dance together, Ben being a lot more confident than you expected. He let you spin beneath his arm as you two both got into a sort of 60s style of dance, just a lot less professional. Out of nowhere, Ben sort of picked you up, your legs wrapping around his waist, making you let out a small scream, as he spun around.

Once the song was over, Ben insisted on one more dance, no matter what song came on. You nodded, as you both waited for the next song to play. Then it started. 'Love me Tender' .
Ben smiled and bit his lip, taking your hands and wrapping them around his neck, bringing his arms around your back and resting them around your waist. You began to sway to the music, sort of laughing at each other, enjoying the moment. You'd only met a few hours ago but it just felt right...the moment was perfect.
You moved closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder as you continued to move. The music, the dance, him...you felt as if you'd known him your whole life.
The music then began to come to its end, and Ben lent back to look at you.
"You're beautiful." He said.
You then lent your head closer to him and gently kissed him on the lips, the kiss was soft and loving...and perfect.
After the song had finished, Ben took your hand and lead you outside, where there was a small garden, with rose bushes and fairy lights hung around and in between the trees, the garden was completely deserted besides you and Ben standing in the midst of the trees.
Ben kissed you again under the lights, running his hands through your hair, before lifting you up, as you wrapped your legs around his waist.
"I- um- don't know if this is too soon- but do you want to come back to my hotel?" He sort of laughed.
You nodded in return, and he put you down, took your hand and ran out of the back gate.
"Where's the hotel?" You asked,
"Just across the road." He replied, as you both ran across the road, until you got to the hotel. You both sort of speed walked up the stairs, reaching Ben's room and unlocking it.