Ch:8-SHOPPING

The next morning arrives and shivaay as usual wakes up Annika.  They both get ready.

Annika- I am so excited shiv. This is my first ever international trip. I have to do lots of packing. I was thinking to wear some modern clothes.

Shivaay- What?? Do you wear modern clothes. I thought you only wear sarees and suits.

Annika- That toh I used to wear in the chawl and now in oberoi mansion. I look good in modern clothes waise, you know I had even won modelling competition in my college.

Shivaay- Really, I didn't knew my wifey is so talented. So what you don't wear modern clothes here, you can wear them in your honeymoon, its only me and you right. So lets go for shopping today.

Annika- Okey lets have breakfast, then we will go.

They go and have breakfast and then move to the mall.

At the mall, they first go for Annika's shopping because girls usually take more time. Annika purchases some dresses of her choice. Then Shivaay forcefully makes her purchases some more. They also buy footwear, clutches, handbags and jwelleries. Annika's shopping comes to and end. Then they move to Men's corner. They buy casual clothes for Shivaay.They also buy swimming clothes for them. Then suddenly Shivaay notices a shop and pulls Anika towards it. Annika gets shocked seeing the shop as it was a lingerie shop.

Annika- Oh my God!! How shameless. Who brings wife to this shop

Shivaay- Shivaay Singh Oberoi is unique. There is nothing to get embarrassed. You need them as we are going for honeymoon not for some teerth yatra. So please be my bold anika for some time.

Annika blushes and they both go inside. Shivaay rejects many and then chooses some. He buys them all. Soon their shopping comes to an end and they both move to the food court. After having food they go back home.

They are hell tired so they sleep. The next morning Shivaay goes to his office to complete the remaining work as he would be missing for 12 days. In oberoi mansion Anika shows her dresses to Gauri and Bhavya.

Gauri- Wow!! Di u will wear such dresses after so long. Last time you wore it was in your college competition. That time too, boys became flat. Jiju will be gone.

Bhavya- Yes, and I must say what a good choices of dressing sense Bhaiya has. You are indeed lucky Anika Bhabi.

Annika gets happy. They all chat the entire day as they will miss it for 12 days. Annika packs her and Shivaay's bags. 

Leap two days-

Shivaay- Annie I guess everything is arranged. Now lets sleep. We have to wake up early also.

Annika- Yes I am just cross checking things for the last time. Accha tell me when  we have to wake up tomorrow.

Shivaay- We must wake up at 5:00 a.m sharp as flight is at 8:45 p.m. Don't worry I have set the alarm.

Anika- Hmm!! okey. Come on lets sleep.

The two happy souls sleep in each others embrace waiting for their special day.

PRECAP- SHIVIKA HONEYMOON-FIRST DAY

Hey guys I am really sorry for such a small update. Actually I wanted to start shivika honeymoon from a new part that's why. Well I myself did not like this shot very much. As it has no shivika romance. But no worry Balti bhar bhar ke shivika romance is on the way. I might not update on Saturday and Sunday. Still I will try. Monday's update is pakka for sure. Well guys vote if you like it. For now!! Enjoy the last few days of 2018. Advance Happy New Year to you.

Bbye...

Camellia