Troubled Knight

Michael has added: Kitt, Devon, Bonnie, April, RC3, CLIENT

Michael- So Ms.Daphine you claim that your dad died over a week ago?

CLIENT: Yes. I dont know how but I feel like it had to do with that group he was with.

Kitt: Michael what are we dealing with here?

Devon: Michael what on earth?

Michael: Devon its a whole new story come on.

Devon: I didn't give you this case.

Michael: Just let her speak. 

Devon: Fine.

CLIENT: Im sorry for putting this all on you guys but I really need some help. Its just irregular for him to do this. The gang he was in was really bad and I think they Killed him. When he didn't return home it was usual because he was always out with them. But then again Mum always hated him. said she liked him gone. Which was also irregular because its only been happening recently. 

Kitt: Could it be possible to have two people in on something?

Bonnie: I agree with Kitt. It could be your Mom worked with someone of the group to get rid of them. 

CLIENT: could be.. But the group loved my dad. Even though they dealt with violence it was always his motive and their motive to protect each other. 

Michael: Believe me now Devon?

Devon: Michael this shouldn't take long. 

Michael: 3 days. Thats all I need.

Devon: 3 days? You're due up in Washington to solve a case I gave you!

Michael: Devon Please...

CLIENT: Im sorry for bothering you all if you cant get it done...

Devon: .....

Devon: Fine... Make it a week if you have to... There is a family reunion happening with them anyways so they can't help explain the case.

Michael: Thank you Devon.

CLIENT: Thank you

Devon: Yeah..

~~~~~~~~Time Skip a few Days~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PM with Kitt and Devon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitt: Devon.

Devon: Yes Kitt?

Kitt: Michael is badly Injured.

Devon: how?

Kitt: He got shot

Devon: wait what?

Kitt: Basically Michael got a bit of a vacation after figuring out the whole case on the same day.

Devon: so what does getting shot have anything to do with this?

Kitt: Don't worry the client got arrested.

Devon: Michael is supposed to be up in Washington and he is deciding to stick around and get shot?

Kitt: She was the murderer.

Devon: Great...

Kitt: Sorry Devon.

Devon: There's going to be a major talk later...

Kitt: he's troubled either way isn't he..?

Devon: Yes.

Kitt: Do I get a vacation?

Devon: No.

Kitt: darn.

Devon: what?

Devon: Kitt.

Devon: Why isn't Michael answering?

Devon: KITT!

Devon: Stop Leaving me on Read!

Devon: Kitt!

-Read-

Authors Note~

Hey guys! So thank you so much for reading this of course is not left on a cliff hanger just Kitt in the end trying to get himself a vacation while Michael has to be busy. Kinda impossible tho right? well thank you so much for reading and also please leave your own suggestions if you guys got any! Thanks so much for reading! Many Wishes,

~Kai.M.Knight

P.S: Also please mention if the stories are too short, too long, or just right in the comments if you guys please could :) thank you!