Chapter 15

Y/N POV

 I saw a tall figure in a black suit staring outside the window with golden french drapes. I walked towards him. He had messy blond hair. He reminds me of Kim Taehyung.

He slowly turned to face me and shifted his body.

"You?! Why in the world are you here?" I barked as I saw Min Yoongi right before me.

As always he looks angelic, If it wasn't for his attitude we could've been friends.

"What's so wrong with me being in my house?" He asked, his eyes cold.

" 'My House'? " Wait, Is this his house? I asked myself

"You mean this mansion is your house?" He slowly walked towards me putting one foot in front of the other. 

"That's right." 

"Why? What are you planning to do? " I looked worried. He came closer. My heart beated faster and faster.

"I already did everything." I glared my eyes slightly and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

He came closer and grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face a mirror.

"Look at yourself," He commended "Aren't your surprised?" "The ugly duckling can transform into an egret by spending a little money."

"Wasn't it a swan?" You corrected. You sighed "That doesn't matter." "Yah, what are you trying to get from this? I didn't ask for anything like this." I stated

"Hey Y/N, just say the truth, and tell me that you like me." He said smirking   

"Excuse me." I raised my voice feeling insulted.

"Oh, you're the type that says the opposite, right." He chuckled.

"Min Yoongi, there's a limit to your playing. " I glared "This is illegal kidnapping and confinement. You committed a serious crime, don't you know that?" I raised my voice.

"Since there is no one here, you can just tell me you like me." I raised my eyebrows and slightly scrunched my face. "From now on, outside of school, I'll allow you to say hi to me."

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked.

"Who would want to pass an amazing offer like that?" he said as he looked at the living room around him.

"You've gone crazy. " I said while staring at him. "You wasted my time, forget about it, I want to go," I stated as I turned and tried walking out of the room.

He stepped in front of me, blocking my path. "Are you ok, did you even hear a word I said?" I asked." You wasted my time, I was supposed to go on a date and now I want to go now."

"Huh? Who were you gonna go on a date with?" He asked curiously. " None of your business." You stated as you crossed your arms.

" May I leave now?" I asked impatiently. "Also can I have my School uniform and backpack? Please?"  I added

In a few minutes my uniform came back so I decided to go to the restroom to get changed. I changed out of the pretty dress I could only wear once.

I left the dress on the sofa in the living, room and headed outside. I walked through the street. My cellphone buzzed in my backpack.

I checked and saw five missed calls and text's from Jin. Oh Sh*t, I need to make it up to him... I checked my watch on my wrist, Its 4:30 pm already? Maybe dinner will work.

I remember seeing him at my work, he ate a lot with his friend Namjoon, I think it was... We should go to a buffet. I thought fast

______________________________________